Satoh Beaver

/ Satoh Beaver
Paul,
I saw your Used Car buyer up @ Northway's Auction last week and thought of you...

By the way, how has Trevor been lately?

I guess, I just love these things... /w3tcompact/icons/wink.gif

18-35197-JD5205JFMsignaturelogo.JPG

/ Satoh Beaver #12  
Ya, thats all we need is more cars. As it is we have room for about two cars in the parking lot.
I have not been down to the Tractor store in a wile, nothing has broke yet. Plus I have been building a shed, and that has been takeing most of my tractor time.

18-29691-tractor.gif
18-30376-Paul.jpg

/ Satoh Beaver #13  
They are water cooled,I had one for 17 years.

/ Satoh Beaver #14  
Parts are exspensive and pretty hard to come buy,there are some salvage yards that deal in them,and there is a place in PA that imports there parts called "Stull enterprises".

/ Satoh Beaver #15  
I own a Mitsubishi MT372D that is the same as the Satoh you are looking at.It is a 15hp , 2 cylinder deisel that is water cooled . It is the best investment I could have made to help me with my chores . It handles a 48" belly mower great . It handles a 48" brush cutter great . It handles a 48" box blade great . I don't know how it would handle a FEL , but my guess would be it will do fine with in its size limits . I have needed very few parts since I bought mine , but can tell you that parts prices are kind of steep . Most parts are available from many dealers that post on this site and the Yanmar site . I wouldn't hesitate to buy it if it is in good shape and hasn't been abused . It will last you many many years if you give it normal maintenance attention . Get a service and parts manual . They are available thru many dealers here .
Where is it located ? What are they asking for it ? What kind of loader is on it ? What type of tires does it have ? That was a fairly popular tractor in its time and there are quite a few of them around yet . What do you intend to do with the tractor ?
Sorry for the long post , but I am a Mitsubishi tractor fan . Very nice tractors !!
Almost forgot to tell you..........check to be sure it has a standard size pto shaft that turns clockwise . They made the Satoh with a 22mm counter clockwise rotating pto for a few years . I had one of those too but couldn't find any implements that would run backwards . If you only want it for the FEL thats a different story ,but would definately drop the value of that unit . Let me know if you need any more info .

/ Satoh Beaver #16  
<font color=blue>...Sorry for the long post ...</font color=blue>

Allan...

Speak up... /w3tcompact/icons/wink.gif

Some of the guys write books here.../w3tcompact/icons/blush.gif

Yes... they are nice tractors.../w3tcompact/icons/smile.gif

{my Satoh -see attached}

Attachments

• 51-121057-SatohTractorandfieldviewatDad'shouse-146k.jpg
    51-121057-SatohTractorandfieldviewatDad'shouse-146k.jpg
    127.5 KB · Views: 519
   / Satoh Beaver #17  
dealer

Parts for the S650 are available ,but pricey. I have 2 S650 parts tractors. I can supply you with parts & manuals. Contact me at sheaftractor@coiinc.com

/ Satoh Beaver
Re: dealer

Just curious... what is the price of the governor assembly for the S650G...?

18-35197-JD5205JFMsignaturelogo.JPG

/ Satoh Beaver #19  
Many of the Beavers had a small shaft, backwards PTO.

/ Satoh Beaver #20  
water cooled