Mitsubishi MT180D w/loader

/ Mitsubishi MT180D w/loader #1  

amarks41

Tractor
Kioti CK 20 HST
After 19 years and 700 hours "Betsie" as I call her - finally broke down. Clutch or throw out bearing. I understand parts are scarce since this machine has not been shipped stateside for awhile. Live in North GA area - does anyone know of a reliable tractor repair facility or mechanic within 100 miles? There's no Mitsubishi dealers around here anymore.

/ Mitsubishi MT180D w/loader #2  
Parts aren't scarce . Local dealers are scarce.I can supply most parts for your tractor. Talked to a few farmers. They usually know of an independant repair shop that would work on your tractor.

/ Mitsubishi MT180D w/loader #3  
Hi, I'm looking for a number of engine parts for a Mitsubishi MT180D. Are you able to help me? Thanks in advance, K

/ Mitsubishi MT180D w/loader #4  
Welcome to TBN! If you click on the poster just above your post here (lens12), you can then click on visit homepage to get his website. He can help you with parts.

/ Mitsubishi MT180D w/loader #5  
Email with a list of required parts.

/ Mitsubishi MT180D w/loader #6  
I'm looking for a fuel filter for my MT180D. Love the tractor and have 1200 hours, never had a serious problem. Give me a call at 612-685-4579 if you can help. Email is dhamilton@herc-u-lift.com. Thanks

/ Mitsubishi MT180D w/loader #7  
Great tractor indeed. I assume you are looking for the filter that goes in the fuel bowl. Not sure why that particular filter seems hard to find but apparently it is unusually sized and wasn't used in many Mitsubishi models....doesn't appear to be available from Case IH either ( would think a filter from a 245 would probably match) . I am sure they are out there but can't tell you who has it. You can just use an inline filter available at any auto or farm supply store.

/ Mitsubishi MT180D w/loader #8  
I have found a replacement by purolator also NAPA however for an odd reason my plastic bowl shrunk and they no longer fit in.

My solution is to keep the bowl as a simple separator and I simply use an inline filter between the bowl and the injector pump.
Works fine that way.
My intention is to drill a hole in the bottom and add a petcock to drain away any crap and water that might show up.

I did try to locate a new bowl but only found a longer version that will not clear the bell housing

/ Mitsubishi MT180D w/loader #9  
I made a short bowl using pvc fittings from Lowes. Then I put in an in line filter. Can't remember which fittings I used. I know I had to trim one down to make a flange DSCF0022.JPG
It's worked for me for a couple of years now.
BenQ

/ Mitsubishi MT180D w/loader #10  
I made a short bowl using pvc fittings from Lowes. Then I put in an in line filter. Can't remember which fittings I used. I know I had to trim one down to make a flangeView attachment 341999
It's worked for me for a couple of years now.
BenQ

Good solution, thanks.
In my case I still have the shrunken bowl, it just will not accept filters.

Inline filters serves me well.