MT372D Photos

/ MT372D Photos #1  

Weedsnthorns

Tractor
Mitsubishi MT372D
Have looked at numerous photos and havent seen my tractor yet. Mine has rectangular head lamps. Any Photos out there?

/ MT372D Photos #2  
This is interesting. In my 26 years of selling and servicing Mitsubishi tractors, I had never run into the rectangular head lamps. Then last year we bought a salvage tractor that had those headlamps and I thought someone had installed a Bolens Iseki hood on it. Two months ago I bought another for salvage and it had them too. With your post and the serial number you list, I've concluded that it must have been a change late in the model run, say 1989, 1990. Bill

/ MT372D Photos #3  
Check this out . This is my MT372D . Rectangular headlights .
I rarely see blue ones , they are usually white. Wish I could get the hood decals to finish it as I painted it about 5 years ago.
What year do you think mine is Bill ?

Attachments

• 672680-Mits.04 #2.JPG
    672680-Mits.04 #2.JPG
    51.7 KB · Views: 490
   / MT372D Photos
That's My Baby !!!!, Ive got the exact same tractor. Thanks so much for your reply.

/ MT372D Photos
Beautiful machine, take extremely good care of it. Where do you get parts? Where did the seat come from?

Keith

/ MT372D Photos #6  
Try bill at Valley Power 1st. They have a great reputation and have alot of hard to find parts. He is in this thread. You can PM him directly.

/ MT372D Photos #7  
Bill,
You should iclude your contact info in your profile. Good to see another fellow Virginian!

Best Regards!
Bob