Satoh Beaver

/ Satoh Beaver #1  

iqzero

I purchased a Satoh Beaver this spring and now have encountered health problems and would like to sell it. It comes with a tiller and flail mower. The power take off turns counter-clockwise but both implements are geared for ccw. Everything works and the tires are good. The paint could be better but there are no rust holes. I have been using both implements and they are in good condition. The tractor is in the Houston , TX area. Anyone interested email me.

Thanks.

/ Satoh Beaver #2  
Sorry for your health problems. I will post this for you at the club site on yahoo.

/ Satoh Beaver
I would like to add that the tractor is 4 wheel drive. I used the flail mower today to cut some tall grass and it worked fine.

/ Satoh Beaver #4  
Shoot me an e-mail...I'm interested in the attachments and maybe even the entire package. Thanks.

dsclbowers@msn.com

/ Satoh Beaver #5  
hello sir,im interested in your tractor if you still have it.

/ Satoh Beaver #6  
Advertising in the TBN public forums is prohibited under the Terms of Service. So far you're O.K., but I would suggest that you place an ad in the Classifieds Section (link is located at the top of this page). This is a FREE service, and will probably be seen by a larger group of people.

/ Satoh Beaver
didn't realize that I couldn't sdvertise here. Will check out other places. Thanks for letting me know.