MITSUBISHI S-370D

/ MITSUBISHI S-370D #1  

ZZEKE

I AM THE NEW OWNER OF A MITUSIBSHI S-370D. I FOUND IT IS HARD TO START AND IT SEEMS THE STARTER ROLLS THE MOTOR OVER TOO SLOW TO GET THE DIESEL TO FIRE. DOES ANYONE KNOW IF THE TRACTORS JUST HAVE A SLOW ROLLING STARTER OR AM I LOOKING A STARTER PROBLEM. I ALSO FOUND THE THE 4 WHEEL DRIVE DOES NOT WORK, BECAUSE OF A BROKEN DIFFERENTIAL SHAFT. WOULD APPRECIATE ANY ADVISE ON FINDING USED PARTS FOR THE FRONT END OR STARTER INFO THANKS ZZEKE

/ MITSUBISHI S-370D #2  
The starter doesn't typically turn slowly. You may have a starter issue, wiring issue, weak battery or poor ground, or a combination of these. We have rebuilt starters. We stock alot of parts for these tractors but at the present time, we have a waiting list for used axles. New axles are over $800. Call 1-800-609-5110. Bill - satohparts.com

/ MITSUBISHI S-370D #3  
Your compression could be low if it is hard to start. you should do a compression check it should be between 425-450pounds. if compression is low the rings could need to be replaced.We stock all engine parts for your tractor.E- mail me at customer@smallimporttractor.com