Tractor
    Kubota B7500

Default Mitsubishi MT180HD - Hydraulics stuck up

I am awaiting the arrival of my slightly abused used tractor purchase. It drives fine, 4 wheel drive seems OK, hydrostatic transmisson seems ok. But the PTO does not appear to be working and the Hydraulics are stuck in the up position. This tractor has 1800 hours on it (is that a lot?). It is a US model and has a 2 speed PTO. It appears to have been rolled, the steering wheel is bent, the seat is bent and the PTO shield is bent. Any ideas on how to fix the Hydraulic, PTO issues? Not sure where to start. Have I bought a large paper weight, with an engine?

thanks,

Mitch

Gold Member
    Tractor
    Yanmar YM2020D Satoh Beaver III Yanmar 1500

Default Re: Mitsubishi MT180HD - Hydraulics stuck up

If it has been rolled over then the rod connecting the hydrolic lift piston to the lift yoat may be wedged in the housing. also there is a valve unde the seat and behind the shift leaver that may be closed, this is the lift release speed control. Pto not working could be shift leaver no working or the splined leave on the overrun clutch may be broken. none of this is very expensive if you can get the parts from salvage. West kentucky tractor parts has been a good source for me. Good luck and have fun wrenching your tractor.

Tractor
    Kubota B7500

Default Re: Mitsubishi MT180HD - Hydraulics stuck up

Thanks Normmm! Excellent suggestions, I appreciate the help. I will post when I have figured out and fixed the problems.

Cheers : )

Mitch