Default Mitsubishi MT372

I think I may now have experienced my 1st major problem with my Mitsubishi MT372. I started the tractor the other day (it had been left in neutral when last parked) and when I went to put it in gear I realized the clutch pedal was already in its depressed position. I can no longer put it in gear. Am I looking at splitting the tractor and doing some major clutch repair? Thanks, from a new member.

Default Re: Mitsubishi MT372

Hi have clutch parts and repair manuals in stock for your tractor e-mail me at customer@smallimporttractor.com or call 503-628-6319 we except Visa and Mastercard

Thanks Paul

Gold Member
    Tractor
    Yanmar YM2020D Satoh Beaver III Yanmar 1500

Check the linkage from the petal to the leaver on the bell housing. Make sure that when the leaver on the housing moves the rod going into the bell housing turns if this moves 1/4 turn or near it then the problem is in the clutch and the tractor will have to be split.

Silver Member
    Tractor
    Satoh S470D

If you need guidance in splitting the tractor and repairing the clutch, call toll free 1-800-609-5110. We have new and used parts in stock. Bill - satohparts.com