Hydraulics - Mitsubishi D1850

/ Hydraulics - Mitsubishi D1850 #1  

cageguy

I've owned this tractor two years. Used it last year and it worked fine. This year, hydraulics WILL NOT LOWER. It lifts OK. I checkrf the fluid (oil). It was dry! I put in 2 gallons of 85-90 oil. Still won't lower. Does anyone know the correct oil capacity for this unit? How much more than the 2 gals I've already added? Any other thoughts on this hydraulic issue?

/ Hydraulics - Mitsubishi D1850 #2  
On my D1550 there is a knob under the front of the seat that controls the speed the hitch lowers. Turn it all the way and it locks the hitch in the up position.

/ Hydraulics - Mitsubishi D1850
AMP762;
Thank you, thank you, thank you. I read your post last night. This morning, while thinking I was probably wasting my time, I went out and FOUND the lever EXACTLY WHERE YOU SAID and turned it about 1/4 turn. Viola! The bush hog lowered and my troubles are over. Sincerely, I thank you very much.
Cageguy (in Memphis)

/ Hydraulics - Mitsubishi D1850 #4  
Hi to all, my first post. I recently bought a D1850 at auction and do not have operators manual nor can I find on online. Would any of you have one you can get rid of or even copy one you may have? More than happy to cover all costs!
tccox1224@yahoo.com
Thanks, Tom

/ Hydraulics - Mitsubishi D1850 #6  
have a D1850 MITSUBISHI IT WILL NOT LIFT was working fine guit tilling and it wont move up or down is there a filter if so were thanks for any help

/ Hydraulics - Mitsubishi D1850 #7  
Look on the lower right side of the case and see if there is a cover with two bolts. If it is anything like my Buck, that cover is the end cap for a fine mesh screen tube filter. There are two drain plugs on mine. Have you done the obvious and made sure you have oil? There should be a fill level plug, maybe on the left near where your heel would be.

/ Hydraulics - Mitsubishi D1850 #8  
Thankyou,I barrowed it and i want to have it working when I take it back.It is full of oil in fact it is overfull. I will check for the filter as soon as the rain stops.

/ Hydraulics - Mitsubishi D1850 #9  
Regarding the filter, if it is like mine (and it could be) you would normally check the filter after you drain the oil. Put the tractor on level ground and put a pan under it, remove the fill level plug and let it drain down to the full level. Put the plug back in and try the hydraulics.