Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Veteran Member

Default Re: Mitsubishi D-2050

You can install a gauge. Main thing is finding the correct fittings.

Tractor
    mitsubishi 2050

Did you ever find a manual. I'm looking for one also.

Tractor
    Satoh S370D

Hydraulic problem

I have a Mitsubishi D2050 and it has run great until the hydraulics decided to mess with my mind. I drove the tractor 1.5 miles and mowed a friends yard and a drove it back home. When I got home and let the finishing mower down and tried to pick it back up, it wouldn't go up. I have checked the oil level is good. I wanted to drain it out and put some new oil in, but can't find where to drain it and I haven't found out how much needs to be put back in. Is there a oil filter or a screen that needs to be cleaned? Any help someone could provide would be appreciated.

Veteran Member

There is a pick up screen opposite where the suction line attaches to the rear end housing. Your control valve under the lift housing may have some dirt in it. Measure the threads before taking it apart.

Tractor
    mitsubishi d 2500 2

Can you get parts for d25002 2 cyl I need a head gasket I recently acquired this tractor and the previous owner said he overheated tractor and head gasket blew any suggestions?
    Thanks Dave

Veteran Member

Email me for pricing

Tractor
    mitsubshi d2050fd

This is a late post to ur ? but i also have a Mitsu D2050FD and got my manuals here. If u need parts there r several places to purchase them> i have ordered parts for mine and a few friends of mine that also have grey market tractors. The D2050FD was made from 1979 to 1981.

http://www.best-used-tractors.com/ma...hi_Manuals.htm
    Last edited by speedyspider2050; 01-28-2013 at 04:47 PM.

Tractor
    mitsubshi d2050fd

If u ever need parts I have a parts manual and can give u part numbers.

Tractor
    D2050

We acquired a Mitsubishi D2020 (FD) from my brother-in-law a year ago. It had been sitting outside under a shed in the country and the wood rats got to it. My husband had desires to get it up and running for our recently purchased "farm". He was able to get it rewired, yet it still needs new hoses and a fan. The part that the brush hog fits into also needs to be replaced. We are now needing to find it a new home due to lack of time to repair it. It has been stored inside our shop since we have had it. Does anyone know someone in need of a tractor? We are located in Chandler, Oklahoma.

Tractor
    mitsubishi d2350

Hi! I see this thread is a year old... where did everyone go??? I 've recently purchased a mitsubishi d2350, it is in great shape with a loader but would like to do all maintenance on it as i do with every used vehicle i have owned. Would like to find a manual and dealer to purchase filter kit,etc. Thanks in advance for any help. I am in five acres,lots of work to do.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast