Mitsubishi D-2050

/ Mitsubishi D-2050 #21  
Hi! I see this thread is a year old... where did everyone go??? I 've recently purchased a mitsubishi d2350, it is in great shape with a loader but would like to do all maintenance on it as i do with every used vehicle i have owned. Would like to find a manual and dealer to purchase filter kit,etc. Thanks in advance for any help. I am in five acres,lots of work to do.[/QUOT

Call Bill Rogers, Valley Power Products, 540-345.-9650.
He'll tell u every thing u need to know. American model closest to D2050 is the MT 630. Operators manual gives 95% info u need. Specs, oils, PTO speeds, gear speeds, etc. Man is $18 + $7 shipping. I got 2 gas cap gaskets under same shipping. Friendly informative voice on the other end of line.

/ Mitsubishi D-2050 #22  
Can I get a Manual for a Mitsubishi 2050D Tractor? I want to put a temperature gauge instead of having just the light. Thanks[/QUOTE]

/ Mitsubishi D-2050 #23  
I don't know about the manual but you can buy a mechanical gauge with adapters and just remove the sender for the light and screw in the adapter.

/ Mitsubishi D-2050 #24  
Valley Power Products is the place for Mitsubishi parts and manuals (vppinc@cox.net). Your temperature gauge could be just an aftermarket gauge.

/ Mitsubishi D-2050 #25  
I also have a 2050D. It is in the shop with steering problems. It appears that many of the tractors had aftermarket power steering put on them. FYI...it is a pain in the ars AND the wallet when the steering valve or other parts go out.

I hope to escape with a bill under $1,000 but I doubt that is going to happen. Anyone else have steering problems? Sometimes it his hard to turn, other times it turns by itself. Before I took it in to the shop, it would max out left or right as soon as you start it. Even the steering wheel would spin out of control by itself.

With that being said, I have 95 hours on it and it seems seems to be a workhorse.

Hopefully we will be grading within the week.

Steve

/ Mitsubishi D-2050 #26  
I don't have PS on my Mitsubishi but do have a orbital valve and steering cylinder I have been waiting for time to install.

I am curious what type and/or brand of PS valve you have. Is it an orbital or one of the systems that operates from the existing drag link like this one Yanmar Tractor Parts POWER STEERING KIT - NEW! ?

/ Mitsubishi D-2050 #27  
I am looking at a used D2050FD and wondering if parts are readily available for this make and model? Can anyone advise? I live in Washington State...

/ Mitsubishi D-2050 #28  
I am looking at a used D2050FD and wondering if parts are readily available for this make and model? Can anyone advise? I live in Washington State...

Some parts are available, but I'd say that for the most part, they are hard to find. There is one poster on this forum that seems to have a lot of them. You can get engine parts by searching by the engine number. My 1850FD has the K4A engine, so I look for those parts.
Sheet metal is almost impossible unless you run across a salvage yard that has one of your model sitting there, same for a lot of the tractor specific stuff, such as transmission gears.
Just about all the normal maintenance items, filters, seals, bearings etc are easily located through cross reference searches.

/ Mitsubishi D-2050 #29  
Normal wear items (Engine & clutch parts, seals, & bearings) are available. The other parts
( abuse items) I don't know without searching for them. Any tractor of its age is going to have obsolete parts. We do make or repair gears & shafts.

/ Mitsubishi D-2050 #30  
Some parts are available, but I'd say that for the most part, they are hard to find. There is one poster on this forum that seems to have a lot of them. You can get engine parts by searching by the engine number. My 1850FD has the K4A engine, so I look for those parts.
Sheet metal is almost impossible unless you run across a salvage yard that has one of your model sitting there, same for a lot of the tractor specific stuff, such as transmission gears.
Just about all the normal maintenance items, filters, seals, bearings etc are easily located through cross reference searches.
Thank you very much for the information