Satoh S370d Beaver

/ Satoh S370d Beaver #1  

jdl

Bronze Member
Just picked me up a Satoh S370d Beaver in mint condition. Always been shedded and came with a 48" snowblower and 48" tiller. Both attachments are also like new. Picked it up for $3800.00 CAD. Runs like a dream. Since I'm new to these tractors what is the longevity of them. The man who owned it before passed away and his son sold it to me. Does he not know what this thing is worth or did I overpay? The guy who sold it to me doesn't think it has 500 hrs on it and I believe him. Thanks for any info you can give me.

/ Satoh S370d Beaver #2  
Sounds like a very good deal to me if everything is in that type of condition.

/ Satoh S370d Beaver #3  
That's top dollar for it but if its in great shape, you didn't do badly. Nobody can tell how long they'll last. It is already 25 years old. If you take care of it, it will go another 25 years. Let me know if you need parts or manuals. satohparts.com, 1-800-609-5110

/ Satoh S370d Beaver #4  
Sounds like you got a good deal. I have seen S370D go from $1500-$5000 depending on the shape and attachments.Your tractor should last a long time if you take care of it.We stock parts for your tractor just give us a call at 503-628-6319 or check out our web site www.smallimportractor.com