Tires, wheels for Mitsubishi D1800

/ Tires, wheels for Mitsubishi D1800 #1  

bbridges

Hi -

Recently got this tractor (my first tractor) at an auction this spring. It's in bad need of new tires. I believe the rears are 7-24. Is there a source around SE Michigan to get these replaced? I was also wondering if there's an option to go to bigger wheels so I could put wider tires on the back? The bolt pattern measures 6 - 6"

TIA

Barry

/ Tires, wheels for Mitsubishi D1800
Hi -

Recently got this tractor (my first tractor) at an auction this spring. It's in bad need of new tires. I believe the rears are 7-24. Is there a source around SE Michigan to get these replaced? I was also wondering if there's an option to go to bigger wheels so I could put wider tires on the back? The bolt pattern measures 6 - 6"

TIA

Barry

I talked to Tucker Tire (big sellers on EBAY) and they said that 7-24 was obsolete and replaced by 8.3X24, and I could also go to 9.5X24 on the same rim, these tires would be 1 inch wider and 2 inches larger on the diameter than the originals.

Barry

I talked to Tucker Tire (big sellers on EBAY) and they said that 7-24 was obsolete and replaced by 8.3X24, and I could also go to 9.5X24 on the same rim, these tires would be 1 inch wider and 2 inches larger on the diameter than the originals.

Barry