Finally getting the MT372...its in pretty bad shape..gonna need some parts!

/ Finally getting the MT372...its in pretty bad shape..gonna need some parts! #11  
MT372HERE said:
I know My old John Deere 316 can pull a 48" Tandem Disc with the gangs set at maximum angle with no problem. No ballast, no ag tires.

How does the clutch work on the Mitsu? Good grabbing power?

About how fast is 3rd High? How slow is 1 Low?

Tommy-

Sorry it's been awhile since I've been here (vacation).
Yes the Mitsubishi clutch has good grabbing power. I have raised the ft. tires off the ground many times and it will spin the rears without hesitation.
3 high is maybe 4-5mph.
1 low is crawl...slower than my stock Jeep TJ in 4-Low 1st gear.

/ Finally getting the MT372...its in pretty bad shape..gonna need some parts!
wushaw said:
Sorry it's been awhile since I've been here (vacation).
Yes the Mitsubishi clutch has good grabbing power. I have raised the ft. tires off the ground many times and it will spin the rears without hesitation.
3 high is maybe 4-5mph.
1 low is crawl...slower than my stock Jeep TJ in 4-Low 1st gear.

Hmm, thats a good top end.

I hope the clutch isnt stuck on this one. Hopefully when we get it out there isnt something stupid wrong with it that makes it non-repairable.

Still trying to get it..

We got his Bobcat out to the property to lift the tractor out of it's rut, and put it on the trailor...but upon unloading it, the thing overheated and blew a headgasket, and warped the head...

He got it back on the trailor and got it home, got a used head on..flushed the grime out of the system...

Now he is fixing a fuel leak resulting from the head swap...

Ill get it...eventually.

Still looks the same. Grass has grown up pretty high around it...looks pretty rough, but its a diamond...I hope.

Bobcat all fixed, at his house, tomorrow he is going to pull it onto a concrete slab, where this weekend I will winch it onto my trailer!

Should be Saturday or Sunday. He is putting up a small shop on that part of his yard, and he is having some people come out to measure for the foundation, so the tractor HAS to be gone ny Monday, no if, ands or buts.

Im going to be Bill ROgers newest best friend...;)