MT372 Hydraulics stuck

/ MT372 Hydraulics stuck #1  

MT372HERE

Silver Member
I figured Id make a new hread, for a new problem.

It runs, it moves, everything pretty much works..

But when you move the lift lever to UP, it snatches the deck and 3 point up a inch or so, whatever it has leaked down.

But if you moved it to DOWN, it does nothing. No engine strain, no noises, no movement.

Any Ideas?

/ MT372 Hydraulics stuck #2  
On my d2000ii there is a knob under the seat to control how fast the implement drops. Does that help any?

/ MT372 Hydraulics stuck
KevinFoshee said:
On my d2000ii there is a knob under the seat to control how fast the implement drops. Does that help any?

Hi, yes, I got one of those too.

What I did was I took the tool box off, and pulled the front of the cylinder off, including the knob.

I dont know what was wrong, but I couldnt find any problems. The cylinder wall was smooth and polished, and the piston looked good, no obvious debris.

Put it back together and it started dropping normally.

I turn the knob out, and it drops like a brick. Turn it in, and it barely drops at all.

Im going to try and work on the DECK tomorrow...Anyone know what size belt goes from the front pulley to the deck on the Haban mower?

/ MT372 Hydraulics stuck #4  
My 3pt piston stuck a few years ago when the tractor set-up for several months in the weather, after un-sticking it and using it regularly it has not givin me any more troubles.

You may want to drain hyd fluid & clean the hyd strainer/filter since this tractor has been laid up far awhile, it is located on the R/H...L/H (can't remember...tractor not in ft. of me) side under the seat oval shape with two bolts holding it in.