Default After market power steering

I have a Mits. 2650 with a after market power steering unit and an FEL .I was working this pretty hard last weekend and somehow damaged the pump ..( FEL stopped working ) We did a flow test and found the pump to be shot . I have found out that the hydraulic pump is a 8 GPM , but the book calls for a 12 GPM ( which are unavailable in the states for a few months ) . Will running both of the add on's harm this pump or will the FEL just act in a slower capacity ? Should I just baby this loader ? Can I just do without the PS and let the FEL have all the juice .
    Does anyone else have an after market power steering with the FEL ....is the FEL plumbed before or after the PS ? Can a seperate pump be added for the PS ? Will the smaller orafices of the PS unit cause a back pressure that harms the hydraulic pump ....or do they have internal relief valves ?
    I apologize for all questions .......just at a loss about how to rectify this or will this always be a problem and cost me pumps in the future . Thanks for any help ..Monte

Tractor
    Hinomoto E2804, Hinomoto N239,

Default Re: After market power steering

I have an aftermarket PS and a front loader. I plumbed it with a splitter block with the front loader. It slowed the loader down some but have been using it now for 7 years with no problems. I have to run the tractor at 2000 RPM's now where I used to be able to raise the loader on idle.

Eugene

Can you tell me more about this " splitter block " ? What is it ...which way did you plumb it ? Thanks for your help .....

Tractor
    Hinomoto E2804, Hinomoto N239,

It came with the PS kit. It has an "in" port, an "out" port where you hook up the existing hydraulic lines. Then there is an "auxilliary" port to hook up the PS.

Eugene