Oil & Fuel S650G fuel pump

/ S650G fuel pump #1  

ozoneblue

I have a s650g with Mazda engine, Looking for part # for replacement fuel pump. The one on it is stamped Nikki but found no #I can find used but would prefer new .Larry

/ S650G fuel pump #2  
New ones are no longer available. I have replacement parts to rebuild yours or rebuilt pumps to replace yours. Bill - satohparts.com - 1-800-609-5110

/ S650G fuel pump #3  
I bought a ELECTRIC fuel pump from discount Auto for around 45 bucks and bypassed my maunal fuel pump on my fiancees tractor which is a S650G. Tractor runs GREAt with it
Semper-Fi
Devil-Dog

/ S650G fuel pump #4  
ME TOO ! I NEED A NEW ONE ALSO ! I HAVE A INTERNATIONAL 284
WITH A MAZDA M4-71G ENGINE ! IT HAS A NIKKI MECHANICAL
FUEL PUMP TOO ! THE ENGINE IS A 1169 CC/ 71 CI MOTOR !
THE PART NUMBER FROM THE MANUAL SHOWS 014 262 C91 !
IF ANYBODY KNOWS WHERE I CAN FIND A PUMP I WOULD
APPRECIATE IT !
THANKS
LARRY

/ S650G fuel pump #5  
ME TOO ! I NEED A NEW ONE ALSO ! I HAVE A INTERNATIONAL 284
WITH A MAZDA M4-71G ENGINE ! IT HAS A NIKKI MECHANICAL
FUEL PUMP TOO ! THE ENGINE IS A 1169 CC/ 71 CI MOTOR !
THE PART NUMBER FROM THE MANUAL SHOWS 014 262 C91 !
IF ANYBODY KNOWS WHERE I CAN FIND A PUMP I WOULD
APPRECIATE IT !
THANKS
LARRY

Larry (& all) like Devil Dog stated why need get an in expensive electric fuel pump & do away with the mech one's.
Reason I picked on you Larry is I am Close to you (In Cleveland NC ) so if you need help making the changeover I'd be happy to help since we pretty Close

/ S650G fuel pump #6  
hawks00, I am not far from you, in Mt. Ulla. Actually Millbridge. I don't have a 650 but pass by one on the way home from Concord.

/ S650G fuel pump #7  
hawks00, I am not far from you, in Mt. Ulla. Actually Millbridge. I don't have a 650 but pass by one on the way home from Concord.

WEll Morning neighbor it's cool to know they are others close that have the experience and expertise with tractors etc. I am around your area alot! do you know if the 650 you see is for sale? If so know what they asking for it ?

/ S650G fuel pump #8  
As far as I know it is not for sale, I just see it on Millbridge Rd now and then pulling a small trailer.

/ S650G fuel pump #9  
I have a 650G that's 90% restored, went to start it yesterday ... now my fuel pump is bad. I guess I'll be calling Bill Rogers, or going with the electric pump. This has been a great little tractor for the past 30 yrs, I'll NOT let it die.

/ S650G fuel pump #10  
UPDATE !! I decided to take the fuel pump off my Bison to see if there was anything I could do ... found out the disc valves (basically check valves) were stuck. When I found out the diaphragm was still good I knew I had a chance. Crazy as it seemed, my bro had 2 of the exact same valves w/gaskets, I couldn't believe it! He rebuilds power trim pumps for Mercury outboards and such, and they take the same exact valves as what was in the Nikki fuel pump ... anyway, I cleaned the inner workings, replaced the valves, bolted it back on and the son-of-a-gun worked. I know God has more important things to concern Himself with other than making my tractor run, but the way everything fell in place today SURELY seemed like help from above. I will complete my restoration and hopefully, one day, show it at the Oldtime Thresher's Reunion in Denton, NC. I've got great service out of this tractor for the past 33 yrs, I WILL NOT LET IT DIE.