Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default S650G fuel pump

I have a s650g with Mazda engine, Looking for part # for replacement fuel pump. The one on it is stamped Nikki but found no #I can find used but would prefer new .Larry

Silver Member
    Tractor
    Satoh S470D

Default Re: S650G fuel pump

New ones are no longer available. I have replacement parts to rebuild yours or rebuilt pumps to replace yours. Bill - satohparts.com - 1-800-609-5110

Tractor
    Satoh S650G

I bought a ELECTRIC fuel pump from discount Auto for around 45 bucks and bypassed my maunal fuel pump on my fiancees tractor which is a S650G. Tractor runs GREAt with it
    Semper-Fi
    Devil-Dog

Tractor
    INTERNATIONAL 284

ME TOO ! I NEED A NEW ONE ALSO ! I HAVE A INTERNATIONAL 284
    WITH A MAZDA M4-71G ENGINE ! IT HAS A NIKKI MECHANICAL
    FUEL PUMP TOO ! THE ENGINE IS A 1169 CC/ 71 CI MOTOR !
    THE PART NUMBER FROM THE MANUAL SHOWS 014 262 C91 !
    IF ANYBODY KNOWS WHERE I CAN FIND A PUMP I WOULD
    APPRECIATE IT !
    THANKS
    LARRY

Tractor
    Satoh s650-g, Yanmar 336d

Quote Originally Posted by KEMOSOBEE View Post
    ME TOO ! I NEED A NEW ONE ALSO ! I HAVE A INTERNATIONAL 284
    WITH A MAZDA M4-71G ENGINE ! IT HAS A NIKKI MECHANICAL
    FUEL PUMP TOO ! THE ENGINE IS A 1169 CC/ 71 CI MOTOR !
    THE PART NUMBER FROM THE MANUAL SHOWS 014 262 C91 !
    IF ANYBODY KNOWS WHERE I CAN FIND A PUMP I WOULD
    APPRECIATE IT !
    THANKS
    LARRY
    Larry (& all) like Devil Dog stated why need get an in expensive electric fuel pump & do away with the mech one's.
    Reason I picked on you Larry is I am Close to you (In Cleveland NC ) so if you need help making the changeover I'd be happy to help since we pretty Close

Veteran Member
    Tractor
    Satoh S-470D, Mitubishi FD 1450D

hawks00, I am not far from you, in Mt. Ulla. Actually Millbridge. I don't have a 650 but pass by one on the way home from Concord.

Tractor
    Satoh s650-g, Yanmar 336d

Quote Originally Posted by oliver28472 View Post
    hawks00, I am not far from you, in Mt. Ulla. Actually Millbridge. I don't have a 650 but pass by one on the way home from Concord.
    WEll Morning neighbor it's cool to know they are others close that have the experience and expertise with tractors etc. I am around your area alot! do you know if the 650 you see is for sale? If so know what they asking for it ?

Veteran Member
    Tractor
    Satoh S-470D, Mitubishi FD 1450D

As far as I know it is not for sale, I just see it on Millbridge Rd now and then pulling a small trailer.

Tractor
    Satoh S650G Bison

I have a 650G that's 90% restored, went to start it yesterday ... now my fuel pump is bad. I guess I'll be calling Bill Rogers, or going with the electric pump. This has been a great little tractor for the past 30 yrs, I'll NOT let it die.

Tractor
    Satoh S650G Bison

UPDATE !! I decided to take the fuel pump off my Bison to see if there was anything I could do ... found out the disc valves (basically check valves) were stuck. When I found out the diaphragm was still good I knew I had a chance. Crazy as it seemed, my bro had 2 of the exact same valves w/gaskets, I couldn't believe it! He rebuilds power trim pumps for Mercury outboards and such, and they take the same exact valves as what was in the Nikki fuel pump ... anyway, I cleaned the inner workings, replaced the valves, bolted it back on and the son-of-a-gun worked. I know God has more important things to concern Himself with other than making my tractor run, but the way everything fell in place today SURELY seemed like help from above. I will complete my restoration and hopefully, one day, show it at the Oldtime Thresher's Reunion in Denton, NC. I've got great service out of this tractor for the past 33 yrs, I WILL NOT LET IT DIE.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast