372D

/ 372D #1  

dan c

Tractor
372D Mitsubishi
Mitsubishi 372d

I just bought this little guy a few days ago. I would like to find filters - fuel,filter bowl and oil. Who has the source?

I also would like info on engine rebuild kit for the engine.It show 550 hours on the meter but seems to be using oil at 1 quart per 4 hours. I would also like to add the front engine PTO kit to run a belly mower. Where to get one of these?

Regards,

Dan

/ 372D #2  
I have a 372 in a 2wd version.

Oil filter can be had at Napa or O'Rileys @10.00, I just did mine a week ago.

If it were me I would change out the filter housing to something simular if you can find it locally cause the filter, bowl and a "O" ring cost me 70.00 three years ago from one of the Mitsubishi guys.

I have close to 300hrs on mine and it doesn't use a drop of oil, something must have happened to yours in a previous life. There are some guys here that can probably come up with a rebuild kit.

I don't know on the belly mower, I don't use mine to finish mow.

/ 372D
wushaw said:
I have a 372 in a 2wd version.

Oil filter can be had at Napa or O'Rileys @10.00, I just did mine a week ago.

If it were me I would change out the filter housing to something simular if you can find it locally cause the filter, bowl and a "O" ring cost me 70.00 three years ago from one of the Mitsubishi guys.

I have close to 300hrs on mine and it doesn't use a drop of oil, something must have happened to yours in a previous life. There are some guys here that can probably come up with a rebuild kit.

I don't know on the belly mower, I don't use mine to finish mow.

Thanks for the tips. Do you have the oil filter part number from napa?

Regards,
Dan

/ 372D #4  
I don't have the Napa # since changing the oil...I put a Wix filter on since O'Rileys was more convenient at the time, I will get that # tonight and they can cross it over to a Napa #.

/ 372D #5  
Here is the Wix # 51365

I use Mystik JT-5 for the hydraulic fluid and the screen is on the R/H side just in ft. of the rear differential, it is held in with two bolts and is oval in shape.
The drain plugs are on the lowest point on the rear differential and the fill cap is just to the right of the gear shifter and the level indicator bolt is on the L/H side of the shifter just aft a little about mid ways up on the tranny case, it looks like it doesn't attach to anything.
I recommend changing all your fluids since you just bought this tractor and you may not know when the last time they were changed.

I just changed the hydraulic fluid and cleaned the screen and it needed it badly.

I hope this helps.

/ 372D
wushaw said:
Here is the Wix # 51365

I use Mystik JT-5 for the hydraulic fluid and the screen is on the R/H side just in ft. of the rear differential, it is held in with two bolts and is oval in shape.
The drain plugs are on the lowest point on the rear differential and the fill cap is just to the right of the gear shifter and the level indicator bolt is on the L/H side of the shifter just aft a little about mid ways up on the tranny case, it looks like it doesn't attach to anything.
I recommend changing all your fluids since you just bought this tractor and you may not know when the last time they were changed.

I just changed the hydraulic fluid and cleaned the screen and it needed it badly.

I hope this helps.

You have been very helpful. I will change all the fluids this weekend. Oh, how much hydraulic fluid is needed? And what type of oil is required?

Regards,

Dan C

/ 372D #7  
dan c said:
You have been very helpful. I will change all the fluids this weekend. Oh, how much hydraulic fluid is needed? And what type of oil is required?

Regards,

Dan C

I use Rotella 15-40 purchased at Wally World for the engine, I actually use it in every internal combustion engine I have.

The hydraulics takes 3 gallons.
If you look on the R/H side of the tractor below and a little aft of the fuel tank you will see a plackard that list capacities and other things.

/ 372D
Thanks, looks like I'll be changing fluids this weekend.

Regards,

Dan

/ 372D #9  
Napa 1064, Fram PH3593A, Wix 1334 all will work for oil filters. I have filter bowls in stock for your tractor ar a fraction of the amount wushaw paid. I have engine rebuild parts and just about any other part you will need for your tractor. Before you invest in a front pto make sure you can find a mower deck to fit. I don't know of one availble these days. Bill mitsubishitractorparts.com 1-800-609-5110