Nice surprise!!

/ Nice surprise!! #11  
The Montana branded ballpoint pen that I signed the paperwork with, and was going to keep in the tractor forever? Broke the first time I used it. The coffee mug with the cool Montana logo?, don't put it in the dishwasher. after a few washes, all you'll have is a circle on a mug.Hat is holding up so far. Thank God that the people that are in charge of advertising aren't the same folks that build the tractors.Here's a view from the tractor cab about 3 weks ago. Shot from above Cannon Beach, OR, Looking toward Tillamook Rock Lighthouse, retired.

Attachments

• Trask Labor Day 022 (Medium).jpg
    Trask Labor Day 022 (Medium).jpg
    56.6 KB · Views: 249
   / Nice surprise!! #12  
I GOT MINE TODAY!!!! Different colored hat, same T-shirt and flashlight as well as the satisfaction survey.
Here is the pic!

Attachments

• montana gift.jpg
    montana gift.jpg
    37.1 KB · Views: 193
   / Nice surprise!! #13  
Bought mine in March of this year. Aged inventory as well. Never got anything sent to me in the mail. Mine came from Kansas as well. However, the dealer there was helpful with a few extra things I needed. Also, my gas tank sprung a leak. The dealer I took it to just South of Tyler, TX was helpful although he didn't like the fact that I bought it over the internet.
I had to raise **** with Montana. Called the main office as it took over three weeks to get it fixed. They had let their parts inventory of fuel tanks run to zero. They finally (after many dealer calls) and my going up the ladder took a tank of an existing tractor in inventory.
My 4940C has over 100 hours on it. It works GREAT! But the Montana parts and dealership issue is bad and needs fixing.
We need to be able to buy parts over the internet. When is Montana going to wake up to the new age of doing business???

/ Nice surprise!! #14  
As I have said many times about montana headquarters. Unless they have changed what they have been saying for a long time they do not deal with the individual customers. They will help you out if you have a warranty problem but other than that you have to work through a dealer. I do not know if you can get parts from John Deere Headquarters or Kubota Headquarters. I do know that when I need anything that was out of the ordianary ( such as a service manual) I have called Montana and gotten a part number then had a local dealer order it.