Nice surprise!!

/ Nice surprise!! #1  

WEJ

Bronze Member
Tractor
Montana 4340
What a nice surprise I got in the mail from Montana tractor today. It was a care package with a hat, tee shirt, LED flashlight and a satisfaction survey. I would like to get some more of the hats and shirts, but I can not find an e-mail address on the Montana site, and when I go to the store link, it does not work. I guess I could go to my dealer, but I would rather make an order from the comfort of my recliner.... any help out there?

WEJ

/ Nice surprise!! #2  
Wow I did not get those I am jealous. I will reemphasize something here that I have said before. Please keep in mind that I am not the expert and maybe there are exceptions to the rule. Every time I have either went into headquarters or called I have been told that Montana headquarters does not sell to the general public. They do not want to compete with their dealers so they do not sell to anyone not a dealer. I wanted to buy an quick attach front end loader adapter. I went to the headquarters and made sure they had one and got the number for it. I then went to my dealer which was nearby and paid for it. To make it easier for everyone and not have to load and reload I went back to Montana to pick it up but I had to pay for it originally at the dealers. What I have done on small items is to call my dealer pay for the item with a debit card over the phone and they have Montana ship it directly to me. That way I dont have to leave my home to get it.

/ Nice surprise!!
Hey now I do feel special!!! Yea... The hat is really nice... Black and Green.... with the logo in the regular place and with Montana Tractors written on the front edge of the bill. I thought maybe everyone got one after the sale... I bought my tractor about 2 1/2 months ago. I also got a customer's satisfaction survey to fill out. Anyway the Hat, shirt, and flashlight are really nice items!!

/ Nice surprise!! #4  
I want one too :confused: I wear XL shirt;)

/ Nice surprise!! #5  
Me too, Me too! Small hat, XL T-shirt, guess what shape I am. (Think Pear) Sidey

/ Nice surprise!! #6  
WEJ said:
Hey now I do feel special!!! Yea... The hat is really nice... Black and Green.... with the logo in the regular place and with Montana Tractors written on the front edge of the bill. I thought maybe everyone got one after the sale... I bought my tractor about 2 1/2 months ago. I also got a customer's satisfaction survey to fill out. Anyway the Hat, shirt, and flashlight are really nice items!!

WEJ Can i drive down to Montana headquarters and tell them you said to give me a hat and shirt.

Let me tell you how special you are. My dealer did not have the key to the cab when I bought my new montana. I bugged him about it for a month. One day I went into his showroom and there was a guy there with a montana shirt on I asked about the key in front of him and he pulled out his own personal key ring and gave me his. It turns out he was the district manager visiting my dealer to see how it was going. Him and the people at montana headquarters are the only people I have ever seen with a montana shirt on. I did not know customers could get them. I have never seen a montana flashlight :(

/ Nice surprise!!
Wow!!! I don't know what to say.... I feel like I must have won the lottery or something.... For anyone that has not seen the hat (and it appears that is just about everyone!!) It is not the cheap kind that has a sticker, but the embroidered kind... you know.... $20 or so.... I also go a personally signed "Thank You" from Wade for buying Montana. I have not seen my dealer lately to see if he can get me more hats or not. I will ask next time I see him, in a week or so. I just thought everyone was getting this kind of attention!!! I did not know I was so special!! I did send in the satisfaction survey and told them how happy I was with my tractor so far.

WEJ

/ Nice surprise!!
100_0672.jpg Here is a picture... I hope this worked

/ Nice surprise!! #9  
You had to rub it in with the pictures :)

Very cool

/ Nice surprise!! #10  
I understand a new company store is in the works; and hopefully online.