None at the moment
removed by poster.

Will post later.

/ The truth about the LG/LS tractors Montana/McCormick/Farmtrac #2  
That's like saying "The world ends at 10 - film at 11!" LOL

/ The truth about the LG/LS tractors Montana/McCormick/Farmtrac #3  
Tag so I can find this thread later.

/ The truth about the LG/LS tractors Montana/McCormick/Farmtrac #4  
Might just be me, but when I go to the Montana tractor post, I feel like I should be posting something about Montana tractors, brand name, Montana. They well could be built by different manufacturers, or the same manufacturers, I wasn't wild for a Korean built tractor. But it's got the Montana logo all over it, and the Big Sky cab. Has done fine by my me.Conspircicies should have their own page. Sidey

/ The truth about the LG/LS tractors Montana/McCormick/Farmtrac
Hi Guys. Sorry about the delay. I have compiled data that we have on the LG/LS machines having sold hundreds of the over the years. I did not have a complete post and decided to remove for a bit more accuracy.

The post has all the Montana models broken down by HP and then any warranty claims we have done on the machines. It is very very good to see how really few issues we have had over the years and I thought it would be good for people doing research.

I will post it soon so people can see how relatively few problems these tractors have after selling so many and having them in the field now for years.

Maka

/ The truth about the LG/LS tractors Montana/McCormick/Farmtrac #6  
This should be really interesting. Frankly, I'm more concerned with how the warranty claims were handled, than how many claims were made. Since the Montana/Farmtrac/McTractor's are all made by the same folks, it should be a good overview. Thanks for taking the time to put it on paper.

/ The truth about the LG/LS tractors Montana/McCormick/Farmtrac
Good point slacker. I will post which some of that info.

Maka

/ The truth about the LG/LS tractors Montana/McCormick/Farmtrac #8  
I own an LS 5030C and it makes money for me daily. It is just the right size for Snow Clearing, Roto Tilling, Landscape scraper work and yard cleanup jobs. The cab is tight and can travel at 30KMS per hour to get from job to job. A lot of Utility tractors are manufactured in S Korea. McormicK,Farmall, New Holland and most John Deere.They all come out of a huge Tractor plant in S Korea. So do not let people tell you JD, NH are better when they all come from the same factory. LS is $8,000.00 cheaper than John Deere. The Green paint gets expensive.

/ The truth about the LG/LS tractors Montana/McCormick/Farmtrac #9  
I own an LS 5030C and it makes money for me daily. It is just the right size for Snow Clearing, Roto Tilling, Landscape scraper work and yard cleanup jobs. The cab is tight and can travel at 30KMS per hour to get from job to job. A lot of Utility tractors are manufactured in S Korea. McormicK,Farmall, New Holland and most John Deere.They all come out of a huge Tractor plant in S Korea. So do not let people tell you JD, NH are better when they all come from the same factory. LS is $8,000.00 cheaper than John Deere. The Green paint gets expensive.

Were did you buy ur 5030c from. And what was the price.

/ The truth about the LG/LS tractors Montana/McCormick/Farmtrac #10  
My LS 5030C C means cab cost $29,000.00. Bought it from Connextions in Winnipeg.