Price Check R2844HST Price Check

/ R2844HST Price Check #1  

OldOrange

I have gotten a price on a new R2844HST with loader of $17,000 delivered. I am not familiar with the pricing on tractors, especially the Montana line, since I bought my last tractor in 1982. Is this a good price, or can I do better. I am in Missouri.

/ R2844HST Price Check #2  
OldOrange said:
I have gotten a price on a new R2844HST with loader of $17,000 delivered. I am not familiar with the pricing on tractors, especially the Montana line, since I bought my last tractor in 1982. Is this a good price, or can I do better. I am in Missouri.

I don't know how a dealer can sell that tractor that low. Grab it.

Maka

/ R2844HST Price Check #3  
I have to agree............ I keep a low overhead but I still need to make money on a sale to pay my bills. If there is another way to do it, I'd like to hear it.

The R-series is a nice tractor with a lot of nice standard features like the remotes, draft control, skid steer bucket mount, tilt wheel, Mitsubishi 4 cylinder, etc. It is an LG product with eaton gear hydro and a lot of Delphi electronic components. The FEL specs are very high and the three point specs are great too.

Keep in mind that I am a dealer, but I don't think you can go wrong at that price. If you have not yet driven the tractor, I suggest you do so but bring your check book!

Ken

/ R2844HST Price Check #4  
i sell mine for $19011 cash deal for a the tractor loader 16' tandem trailer, 5 rotary cutter, 5' scraper blade and a post hole digger, so the $17000 cash is about right and a good deal.