Maka..Do you have any?

/ Maka..Do you have any? #1  

Unclebuck257

Platinum Member
Tractor
2005 Montana 5740C
Maka,

I've got a 2005 5740C with the old, original, squared, FEL on it. I went out the other day to grease the various points in that FEL and found that one of my grease zerks had somehow come out and was gone. No one seems to have any for that old model FEL. I was wondering if you might have some in stock? They are metric and require a 10mm socket to get out. Thanks!

/ Maka..Do you have any? #2  
I will PM you.

Maka

/ Maka..Do you have any?
Maka,

Have you had a chance to check your stock yet to see if you have any, by chance? Thanks

/ Maka..Do you have any? #4  
That happened on 2 zerks on my 4340C with round arm FEL. 06 model I think, had 300+- hrs at the time. I just drilled out the hole and blew out what I could and retapped it next size. forgot what drills and taps I used. Napa will set you up. no big deal. if your really fussy just knock out the pin, it will clean up better.

/ Maka..Do you have any?
Thanks Soggybottom. It looks like I may have to go that way.

/ Maka..Do you have any? #6  
Sorry guys. We are moving our store and getting ready for the move. I was able to check yseterday and believe I have a couple right here. I have a 4340 here I am servicing with that loader on it so I will make sure they are right and send out if you will PM me you address.

Thanks,
Maka