rops

/ rops #1  

shakin

Gold Member
Tractor
montana 2840
maka i own a 08 2840 without folding rops is there any other models that have the folding rops that would fit mine. my dealer suggested cutting and welding the rops and fabricate a hinge, you're thoughts. i dont like the idea of buliding a taller garage. also is there a block heater for my mitsubishi or do i resort to a inline type.

larry

/ rops #2  
maka i own a 08 2840 without folding rops is there any other models that have the folding rops that would fit mine. my dealer suggested cutting and welding the rops and fabricate a hinge, you're thoughts. i dont like the idea of buliding a taller garage. also is there a block heater for my mitsubishi or do i resort to a inline type.

larry

As for t he ROPS, I do not think there is one that fits that folds. As far as the dealer telling you to cut it, he is wrong and I suggest you do not do that. Doing this will void warranty, not to mention potentially putting you in danger should a roll over occur.

I will get the part number for t he heater and pm you later as I don't have it here in front of me.

Thanks,
Maka

/ rops
thanks do you have a color code or a place where i can buy a matching color, i see the paint wearing off the platform where you put you're feet. i have put some non skid tape in the middle where it is higher to save the incidental contact with the paint.

larry