3644 FEL wont raise/lower

/ 3644 FEL wont raise/lower #1  

sump pump

have 40 hours, learning as I go, FEL will tilt but wont raise/lower. joystick moves eaily right/left (ie tilt) but stiff front/back (ie up/down). Took off and put back on all 4 quick connect hoses but same result. 2 hoses were difficult to put back on (I had to release pressure on the female end squirting oil around a bit), the other two not as much pressure. Do you think it is the hydraulics or the stick? I checked all hoses and no apparent leaks anywhere. I am far from from any service so hopefully this is a quick fix?

/ 3644 FEL wont raise/lower #2  
What were you doing at the time it stopped working? Are there any leaks? You say that it tilts, will it still roll back? You said that the control handle is stiff. Did you check all the connections maybe something go in there and bent something. I'm no hydraulic expert but just trying to do process of elimination before you have to tear hydraulics apart. Not many hours on it so I assume tractor is under warranty, is it possible for dealer to come out and look at it instead of hauling it to dealer?

/ 3644 FEL wont raise/lower
thanks for the reply - I was pushing over small aspen saplings, lowering the bucket on the leaning saplings to push them to the ground. No leaks at all, and still waiting for the local service centre (150 km away) to get back. The pressure in two of the 4 quick connect hoses is very much more than the other two so assuming this is an indication of something wrong?