Montana shop manuals

/ Montana shop manuals #21  
Got it already.

Thanks, tractorbarry. As I said in my e-mail, if there's anything I can do for you, let me know.

Dave

/ Montana shop manuals #22  
Tractorbarry -
Any ideas/update on the c5264 pdf?
appreciate you checking on it, btw.
-Ryan

/ Montana shop manuals #23  
Tractorbarry -
Any ideas/update on the c5264 pdf?
appreciate you checking on it, btw.
-Ryan

Mee too please 5264C, Id love one, if available, the Romanian translated material and photocopied documents that came with it are...."interesting"

/ Montana shop manuals #24  
Mee too please 5264C, Id love one, if available, the Romanian translated material and photocopied documents that came with it are...."interesting"

They tell me they are working on it and as so as they have it ready they will tell me

/ Montana shop manuals #25  
Are there decent manuals for the 2844???

/ Montana shop manuals #27  
A 5264 and a LongAgribusiness- Farmtrac 520 are the same tractor with a different hood that were built in Romania. When Farmtrac dropped that tractor, Montana started buying tractors from them for sale in the U.S.A.. I used to sell them. You might have better luck looking for both manuels. trac

/ Montana shop manuals #28  
That is really great information to have - thanks much!
Will see about getting the Farmtrac 520 manual (hopefully in english!).
-Rhino

/ Montana shop manuals #29  
I also need a repair manual for the 2844 - have a seal on the front of the HST unit that is leaking like crazy. It would be nice to know what I am getting into before I start tearing that little unit apart.

/ Montana shop manuals #30  
I need to ask.
Are these manuals for Montana tractors that were "produced" by Kukje ?

If so I could USE a copy of the 38, 42, 47 HP series, particularly the 42 section(s), though I suspect that 99% of it is the same as the 38 and 47.