Montana shop manuals

/ Montana shop manuals #31  
I know that the 2840 and the Farmtrac 300 were the same ( LongAgribusiness 280). The 2844 might have been a 3130DTH tractor. Little different sheet metal but same power train. They all support an Eaton hydro. The front hydro seal should be straight forward, if you have put seals in before. I think the tractor will have to be split to do it. Don't think their is enough room through the bottom housing. These are LS tractors and parts should be available through them. As far as Kukjeis concerned, don't know those tractors. Might try Branson Forum.

/ Montana shop manuals #32  
Barry, do you have a manual for the 3040?

/ Montana shop manuals #36  
Hi everyone. I'm hoping someone can help me with a service manual for a 4540. Thanks in advance!

/ Montana shop manuals #37  
Anyone have a manual on a 4344HST, I could really use one, It doesn't look like tractorbarry is around any more.

/ Montana shop manuals #38  
Anyone have manuals for the Montana 4940C?

I too am looking for the Shop manual for the Montana 4940C. Love my tractor, it does yeoman work.....

Glenn.

/ Montana shop manuals #39  
I've moved up to the 09 Montana this year from a 68' JD1010 Industrial tractor -- have to update my knowledge as well. A hydraulic line burst today -- no problem having a new line made, but what about the fluid? The owner's manual does not provide enough info -- is it a combined transmission/hydraulic fluid? Fill it up in the rear end case?. Does anyone happen to have the service manual available for a 2009 4340c?

/ Montana shop manuals #40  
My dealer told me that I could use any good guality universal hydraulic oil as long as it is rated for wet breaks, he said TSC universal should be ok and I have checked they do state for wet breaks but you should always look at the container.