Montana shop manuals

/ Montana shop manuals #1  

Tul01

Gold Member
Tractor
2015 John Deere 5115M, 1928 and 1945 hand start John Deere D's,
Just wondering if anyone has an update on whether there is Montana shop manuals or better translations of the factory one yet. We have a 5740C and I would love a more indepth manual. I think TractorBarry referenced he might be able to help in another thread. If not I'll just keep waiting with my own version of translation which includes numerous yellow stickies overtop of the sections I can't understand!

Brent

/ Montana shop manuals #2  
Just wondering if anyone has an update on whether there is Montana shop manuals or better translations of the factory one yet. We have a 5740C and I would love a more indepth manual. I think TractorBarry referenced he might be able to help in another thread. If not I'll just keep waiting with my own version of translation which includes numerous yellow stickies overtop of the sections I can't understand!

Brent

hey Brent i can get you a service manual. you will need to e-mail me at tractorbarry@gmail.com so i can insert it big file

/ Montana shop manuals
Got it thanks

Brent

/ Montana shop manuals #6  
I got mine as well. Thanks. Now I just have to learn Korean:D.

/ Montana shop manuals #8  
hey is the manual ok. its not in Korean is it..

No it is not Korean. Just joking. But it is a bit hard to understand some of it with the translation from Korean to English. But I know more now that before without it. Thanks again.

/ Montana shop manuals #9  
Thanks Barry, fantastic manual !

John