c5264 Cofle joystick problem

/ c5264 Cofle joystick problem #1  

riverhino

I have a Cofle joystick that I need parts for - any idea where I can find this stuff or even a diagram on how to separate the controller from its casing?
The curl cable connects to a piece of plastic which in turn connects to the joystick itself - and the plastic "piston" sheared right where the metal cable rod ends.
Any ideas appreciated - this is a Koyker loader mounted on a c5264 Montana.
(love the tractor - not impressed with Cofle joystick engineering).
thanks
-Ryan

/ c5264 Cofle joystick problem
Turns out the plastic part is a molded part of the cable itself.
Koyker's Service and Warranty dep't has me fixed up with a replacement cable and direction on how to do it - quick shipping and a fairly reasonable price on the cable ($77).
Still not thrilled with the plastic - maybe I'm just old-fashioned but I like steel!

/ c5264 Cofle joystick problem #3  
Turns out the plastic part is a molded part of the cable itself.
Koyker's Service and Warranty dep't has me fixed up with a replacement cable and direction on how to do it - quick shipping and a fairly reasonable price on the cable ($77).
Still not thrilled with the plastic - maybe I'm just old-fashioned but I like steel!

riverhino, can you take the Old Cable to a machine shop and have a metal version of the plastic piston made/attached? then you have another spare incase cable number 2 gives out.?

/ c5264 Cofle joystick problem #4  
Hi, I have the same problem, got the replacement cable from NH, but need directions as to how put it on. Thanks