New Grill Guard

/ New Grill Guard #1  

Tul01

Gold Member
Tractor
2015 John Deere 5115M, 1928 and 1945 hand start John Deere D's,
Our grill guard came in finally! (Sorry our American neighbors at the Montana factory, just because 2 addresses are for Canada, does not mean we are relatively close together :D) After it was shipped to Alberta and sat there for a while until I called our dealer to check he was able to get the shipping traced. It bolted right on (after I found fine thread metric bolts 14mm x 60mm for $7.50 each x4 :eek: ) I had considered just drilling out the nut backers which are welded on but I had just destroyed my 1/2 drill bit.:mad:. Oh well this is probably better anyway. I think it looks real sharp.

Brent

Attachments

• grillguard.jpg
    grillguard.jpg
    475 KB · Views: 270
   / New Grill Guard #2  
LOOKS GOOD I HAVE BEEN TRYING TO BUY ONE HOW AND WHERE DID YOU BUY IT I NEED ONE FOR MY 4340C THANKS PHIL

/ New Grill Guard
Thanks Phil, sorry to reply so slow, been busy lately. We have a new dealer just started up a couple miles from our place. They are a trucking company, new to the tractor game, but familiar with diesels and the salesman has dealt with another brand of tractors extensively for quite a period of time. They are called Connexion Industries. We dealt with Gord Matheson, their Montana rep. He was able to order in the guard. He did mention they are getting hard to find. Give him a call, perhaps he can locate one and get it shipped to you. Phone 204-633-3333 or cell 204-391-1102 (Winnipeg, Manitoba, Canada)