need glow plug relay

/ need glow plug relay #11  
What is a Montana??? Is it a tractor,lawn tractor, not being a smart a.., just haven 't heard of them.

/ need glow plug relay #12  
What is a Montana??? Is it a tractor,lawn tractor, not being a smart a.., just haven 't heard of them.

You do know this thread is a few years old??

But here anyway Google

/ need glow plug relay #13  
LD1 said:
You do know this thread is a few years old??

But here anyway Google

That was a little mean! Not that I didn't think the same things when I read this last night, I just didn't say it!

/ need glow plug relay #14  
It really wasnt meant to be mean, and I apologize if it was recieved that way. But instead of writing a page full about what a montana tractor is, I though it best to just link it.

/ need glow plug relay #15  
LD1 said:
It really wasnt meant to be mean, and I apologize if it was recieved that way. But instead of writing a page full about what a montana tractor is, I though it best to just link it.

The reason I thought it was mean was because the link was to GOOGLE instead of the Montana site.

I said my fair share of mean stuff on here and I'm not judging anyone.

/ need glow plug relay #16  
Give a man a fish, feed him for a.....................ah nevermind.

A direct link to montana would have been too easy.

I do understand that there ARE people that are new to the internet. And I am not judging anyone myself. But if I EVER wonder what something is, google is always my first option. If I dont get satisfactory answers, THEN I will post the question.

Again, no trying to be mean. Just trying to show someone how easy it is to get answers on the world wide web:thumbsup:

/ need glow plug relay #17  
**** I just found out that I could get the internet on a computer.:D