Looking for LG 4540 Service Manual

/ Looking for LG 4540 Service Manual #1  

Farmer_Dan

Hello,
I have owned this Montana 4540 for almost three years and it has never let me down. It has almost 150 hours on it and I was hoping to do the service on my own this time.

Tractorbarry,
Do you have a copy of the 4540 service manual? Sincerely appreciate any info you could provide.

Thanks!
Dan

Last edited:
   / Looking for LG 4540 Service Manual #3  
While we are on the subject, I too am looking for a Montana 4340 and a 4540 service manual. I need something that shows how to work on the thing, like replace a clutch, adjust valves, brakes etc. Hopefully it will be better than the owners manual.

Any ideas? My local dealer is not too much help. Tractors is his third job I think so what he puts into it after the sale is very little.

MJ

/ Looking for LG 4540 Service Manual #5  
I'll jump in here with a request (plea) for a Montana 2740 manual. Been trying to find one for 3 years without sucess. Thanks.....Dan.

/ Looking for LG 4540 Service Manual #7  
did you ever find a service manual? im looking for one also for my 2740

/ Looking for LG 4540 Service Manual #8  
I got a manual emailed to me. I just went on the Montana site (still active today) did a contact us filled out the info and requested one. They responded and emailed me a service manual. It's an LS manual for the same unit but hay it's what I got! Not real great but there are pictures and tork values, I haven't printed it out yet but at least I got something. Hope this helps, they seemed real helpful when I contacted them.