Hello From Montana

/ Hello From Montana #1  

USNative

Silver Member
Tractor
2010 John Deere 3038e
Hello all , Great site and very informative !!! Glad to be a member and I am the proud new owner of a both a 2010 John Deere 3038e Tractor with the 305 Loader and a Frontier PHD and a 2010 John Deere Gator 620i XUV with Hydraulic Bed Lift Kit and I have a windshield and cab kit on order for the Gator.

Very satisfied with our purchases and the Green tag and implement incentives and the wheelin' and dealin' really paid off for us . The dealer we worked with was very fair and we saved over $3,000.00 on our new rigs. Got my Gator on the 20th of May and my Tractor was Delivered to me Two days ago .

My wife and I raise and sell Paint Horses and we finally got what we need to clean up the place . Horses make a lot of manure , LOL :laughing: so I now have the equipment I need to tidy things up in my stalls and corrals . We also get 4-5 foot snow drifts in our driveway so my new tractor will be able to dig me out and I won't have to bug my good neighbor anymore .

Anyway , love the informative forums and have really learned a lot here on TBN . I am looking forward to reading more here and I will contribute when I can . Thanks for the great site and good to meet you all !!! :thumbsup:

Attachments

• DSC04614.JPG
    DSC04614.JPG
    167 KB · Views: 164
  • DSC04589.JPG
    DSC04589.JPG
    186.9 KB · Views: 171
Last edited:
   / Hello From Montana #2  
Welcome USNative, looks like some nice equipment you have :thumbsup:. Looking at your pictures, I would guess you live in the Bitterroot Valley :confused:? It must be hard to smear poo all over those new clean green machines :D :D. KC

/ Hello From Montana #3  
:welcome:

That is a nice collection of green and yellow! :thumbsup: Beautiful country too!!!

/ Hello From Montana
Welcome USNative, looks like some nice equipment you have :thumbsup:. Looking at your pictures, I would guess you live in the Bitterroot Valley :confused:? It must be hard to smear poo all over those new clean green machines :D :D. KC

Good Guess MF Red , I am in Broadwater County near Townsend. Thx for the welcome and I like MF Tractors too BTW. I'll bet you love that thing.

/ Hello From Montana
:welcome:

That is a nice collection of green and yellow! :thumbsup: Beautiful country too!!!

Thanks 6dog :thumbsup:

/ Hello From Montana #6  
Good Guess MF Red , I am in Broadwater County near Townsend. Thx for the welcome and I like MF Tractors too BTW. I'll bet you love that thing.

Sorry, I am always thinking everything east of the divide is plains country :confused2:. Yes, I am really enjoying my MF :thumbsup:. B.T.W. have you smeared any poo on your nice new Deer's yet :D :D. KC