electrical diagram

/ electrical diagram #1  

David V

Tractor
LS K 5055 / LS XU 6168C
Hello tractor guys, I have a Montana 3840, great tractor so far for the 1 1/2 years I've had it, but starting to have problems with the glow plug, it comes on sometimes, and sometimes not. I have the owners manual but there's no kind of electrical diagram ....any one happen to have one?....thanks for any help

/ electrical diagram #2  
I have a service manual for the 3040 and the 3840. I have attached the diagrams that are in it that relate to the Glow Plugs. If you PM a guy on here named tractorberry he can email you a link to the complete manual to download.

My 3040's glow plugs completely stoped working but they would not turn off. Luckily it was dark and I could see the indicator and caught it before it burnt them up. I replaced the relay with a relay from Napa, here is the thread on it.

Welcome to TractorByNet.

/ electrical diagram #4  
I have both the LS service manual for the tractor and the Mitsubishi engine service manual. I have attached two pages from the Mit manual about testing the glow plugs. If you want a full copy of the manuals PM me with your email and i will send them. The manuals are 6M and 7M so don't be on dial up!
View attachment S4L2 Mitsubishi eng service manual - glow plugs.pdf

/ electrical diagram
Thanks guys for the quick replies, after looking it seems I am not the only one with this problem.