Montana 2844R HST Cab

/ Montana 2844R HST Cab #1  

204saskman

Gold Member
Tractor
Montana 2844R Hst
Has anyone bought a cab for theres? I am find interested in one but i think there fairly pricy for what a guy really gets. I looked at the SIMS website and there nice but almost 3g. I only want it for winter time for snow blowing and such. Would sure be nice :D

/ Montana 2844R HST Cab #2  
We have converted the 40 inch Bercomac lawn/garden tractor soft sided cabs to fit on the R series Montana and the 10/20 series Branson compact tractors. You can see pictures of the converted units on our company website rhfinc.webs.com under the Berco cab directory.

We reworked the rear bracket mounts to weld angle irons on the bottom to bolt to the fenders. Normally, they are bolted on the rear hitch of the lawn/garden tractors. This will be the third year for our Branson unit and have not had any problems.

We have a link to the Bercomac website for you to locate your nearest dealer. They also have come out with a compact tractor cab. Depending upon the size of the tractor platform, the smaller cab may fit better than the larger one.

/ Montana 2844R HST Cab
Ok ya thats kinda what i would like, i was searching around online and thought i might try and change a soft cab like that around to work. All i really want it for is blowing snow in the winter. Summer time it would come off, i dont really need the extra insulation then lol. How much are those little cabs?

Thanks for the reply.

/ Montana 2844R HST Cab #4  
We have been getting $400USD for the cab(40 inch) model plus installation,roughly $100 worked on at our shop. I do not have a firm price on the larger compact tractor cab at this point.