C4864 Operator Manual

/ C4864 Operator Manual #1  

vietvetharry

Silver Member
Tractor
Mahindra Max26XL Shuttle, Montana C4864
Where can I obtain an operator's amnual for a C4864 or a description of the various control levers?

/ C4864 Operator Manual #2  
Looked on line for you and can't find a thing sorry. Your best bet is to find someone who has the same tractor and have them copy it, but thats probable not real easy. Next best thing would be to contact LS tractor LS Tractor and see if they can get you one, unless your model was made by some other MFG then try them. Montana never built one tractor not one they just put there lable one someone elses tractor mine was made by LS so if your's was try them.

/ C4864 Operator Manual
I know the web wasn't much help for this one. I inherited this Montana and have figured out most of the controls, but I'm sure there are some things I'm probably doing wrong.

I'll give LS a shout...thanks.

/ C4864 Operator Manual #4  
I know the web wasn't much help for this one. I inherited this Montana and have figured out most of the controls, but I'm sure there are some things I'm probably doing wrong.

I'll give LS a shout...thanks.

I do not believe that model was a LS product. I think it was a Romania UTB made tractor. There was a guy on this board named tractorberry, if you PM him he would send service manuals for Montana tractors. I dont know if he would have one for yours but it would be worth a shot.

/ C4864 Operator Manual #5  
The LongAgribusiness- Farmtrac 680 is the same tractor with different tires. Might try ebay. trac

/ C4864 Operator Manual #6  
The LongAgribusiness- Farmtrac 680 is the same tractor with different tires. It is made in Romaina by UTB. Might try ebay. trac

/ C4864 Operator Manual
The LongAgribusiness- Farmtrac 680 is the same tractor with different tires. It is made in Romaina by UTB. Might try ebay. trac

Thanks trac, but are you sure. The Farmtrac 680 I found lists as a 68 horse. The Montana C4864 is a 48 horse.

/ C4864 Operator Manual #8  
The 480 is the 48 hp for Long. The 64 threw me on the end, Sorry trac

/ C4864 Operator Manual
Just a f/u to say that I obtained the Longtrac 480, 480DTCSD Operator's Manual from www.manuals.us.

It has worked great except for some minor cosmetic differences.