4940C Electrical Problem ?

/ 4940C Electrical Problem ? #1  

Montana 4940C

Tractor
Montana 4940C
Hello everyone,
I have been having an electrical problem with my 2007 4940C Montana and am hoping that someone can give my some help. I keep loosing the power to my tachomater, fuel guage, and temp. guage. It seems to come and go while operating my tractor. I have checked and replaced the relay that I belive goes to those guages with no change. If the guages go out and I lightly tap the relay they come back on, if I tap the relay to hard it shuts the entire tractor off. I have attempted to check all the wiring and grounds with that relay and cant find anything damaged or any corrosion. I contacted a dealer and they seem to be baffled and have no idea. Short of driving it the closest dealer
(4hrs. away) I have no idea where else to look. Hopefully someone might have some ideas.
Thanks

/ 4940C Electrical Problem ? #2  
My 4940C has an electrical issue that I haven't found also. My starter will come on sometimes when the engine is running. It will do this sometimes if I push the clutch pedal in to change ranges or directions ever now and then. I bought new clutch switch to see if this will fix the issue.

/ 4940C Electrical Problem ? #3  
Did you resolve the problem?

/ 4940C Electrical Problem ? #4  
I have a 5740c that has the same problem. The starter gets really hot.