Loader Need Help with loader hydraulic hose

/ Need Help with loader hydraulic hose #1  

Takeredo

Tractor
MONTANA 4340C
I just bursted the hydraulic hose for my loader and all the fluid has leaked out. Please where can I get the hose for the loader? Is it easy to replace or do I have to take it to the shop? This is my first tractor and I am very new at this. It is a 2007 Montana 4340C. Thanks for your help.

/ Need Help with loader hydraulic hose #2  
Just take it to a shop that deals in Hydraulic Hose and installs the fittings. Make sure you get fittings that match the present ones and hose that is the same or better pressure rating.:)

/ Need Help with loader hydraulic hose #3  
I think he meant did he have to take the tractor to the shop ? No, just remove the hose and take the hose to any shop that builds hoses - alot of auto parts stores do, i.e NAPA etc. Reinstall the hose and just start your tractor up and operate the loader thru all phases and then re-check your hydraulic fluid level in your tractor as advised in your owner's manual. If you really did run alot of hydraulic fluid out before noticing the busted hose you need to check/add fluid before you start the tractor of course and then again after operating the loader as described.

/ Need Help with loader hydraulic hose #4  
You might try a TSC store, or a Northern tools store.

Some NAPA stores will make up hoses.

/ Need Help with loader hydraulic hose
Thank you all for your response. They are most appreciated.

Tony

What is the recommended hydraulic fluid for the Montana 4340? Where can I purchase the lower link assembly and what is the part #? Thank you very much for your assistance.

Tony

/ Need Help with loader hydraulic hose #7  
   / Need Help with loader hydraulic hose #8  
I blew a hydraulic hose on mine and removed the busted one and took it to a parts place. They had one in stock that worked perfect. I like my Montana dealer but he is high on parts.

RC

As recommended, I took the hose to Colliflower a local hose fabricator and one with a higher psi was made for the tractor. I purchased the Mobilefluid 424 hydraulic fluid from Zoro Tools and I am now back in business. Thank you all so much for your assistance. Unfortunately, folks at PartsForMontanaTractors.com were not helpful at all. Thank goodness for this forum. If anyone knows the where I can purchase the lower link assembly and the part # please drop me a line. Thanks again.

/ Need Help with loader hydraulic hose #10  
As recommended, I took the hose to Colliflower a local hose fabricator and one with a higher psi was made for the tractor. I purchased the Mobilefluid 424 hydraulic fluid from Zoro Tools and I am now back in business. Thank you all so much for your assistance. Unfortunately, folks at PartsForMontanaTractors.com were not helpful at all. Thank goodness for this forum. If anyone knows the where I can purchase the lower link assembly and the part # please drop me a line. Thanks again.

Yea the FEL were made by someone else I think Ameriquip and they should be standard SAE hoses.