Montana T2734 Sticking Bucket Lever

/ Montana T2734 Sticking Bucket Lever #1  

Kelly6825

Tractor
Montana T2734
Have a Montana T2734 and ther bucket lever that moves the bucket up and down operates hard. there is a cable that goes to the valve control box and it is not bent or shows any damage. I have tried to put some lubrication in to the cable but is stil hard to operate. Could the hydrolic valve be sticking or the cable be the problem. Not to sure what to do next, Dealer out of buisness any suggestions would be appreciated

/ Montana T2734 Sticking Bucket Lever #2  
Welcome to TBN. :)

/ Montana T2734 Sticking Bucket Lever #4  
on my 4344hst, where the cable attaches to the hyd control unit a pin inside there can catch. Also the safety lock on the handle, but Id check the bottom first

/ Montana T2734 Sticking Bucket Lever #5  
Its the float lock that's causing it to stick. Spray some lub in the front where the lock lever is. I have this problem after the tractor sits in the rain a few days.

/ Montana T2734 Sticking Bucket Lever #6  
Hi - I have a question re: 2009 Montana 2800 Tractor

The loader lifts upon starting the tractor. It seems that the valve is stuck. I can manually center the lever, but must hold it in the neutral position. If I put the bucket lever in the float position, downward pressure continues and the frontend lifts up. Anybody experience this? Any solutions?

/ Montana T2734 Sticking Bucket Lever #7  
Are these cable activated or lever type valves.

Check out the bottom of your valve under the caps. Inspect and clean and lube and make sure there are holes to let water out.

I believe your spring centering is jammed up or binding.

If you have the parts manual for the loader, you will see the springs and washers that center the spool.