Are Montana Tractors made in Montana?

/ Are Montana Tractors made in Montana? #22  
My LS tractor has an IVECO engine which I believe is of Italian design. Most of the smaller LS tractors have Mitsubisi engines. Even Korea has to involve global companies to complete ( or should that be compete). Which ever.

Really! I didn't relize that LS used anything other than mitsubishi engines, I guess you really do learn something new everyday.
I know the mitsubishis are really good how are the IVECO engines, I have never heard of them where do they make those?

/ Are Montana Tractors made in Montana? #23  
My LS tractor has an IVECO engine which I believe is of Italian design. Most of the smaller LS tractors have Mitsubisi engines. Even Korea has to involve global companies to complete ( or should that be compete). Which ever.

Really! I didn't relize that LS used anything other than mitsubishi engines, I guess you really do learn something new everyday.
I know the mitsubishis are really good how are the IVECO engines, I have never heard of them where do they make those? Oh I guess you already told us where sorry.

/ Are Montana Tractors made in Montana? #24  
Whew, a LOT of misinformation in this thread. It would take quite a while to dispel each mistake with documentation, which I haven't the time nor desire. Then there are several opinions I personally disagree with, but those are just opinions to which everyone is entitled. First, no, Yanmar does not make John Deere tractors. Yanmar is an excellent company that produces world class quality products. However, they don't have much to do with JD any longer. Even when they did, and I had one of their fantastic 870 tractors, only the smaller JD tractors were Yanmar made. Never all of them.

No tractors under 45 hp are made in the U.S. Hmm, not true. Here is just one example, taken from their website, Kubota Manufacturing of America (KMA) was formed in 1988 as Kubotaç—´ North American manufacturing base. KMA manufactures and assembles Kubota lawn tractors, zero-turn mowers, sub-compact tractors, loaders, backhoes and other implements. The company employs 1200 workers. Two master buildings offer 616,000 square feet of manufacturing space. Today, one-third of all Kubota branded equipment sold in the United States is manufactured or assembled at its 151-acre Gainesville, Georgia facility.

Opinion wise, I'd rather have an Iveco engine than Mitsubishi. I've owned and worked on several Mitsubishi powered vehicles, forklifts, man lifts, and various other industrial pieces of equipment with Mitusbishi engines in them and, IMHO, Mitsubishi is just a different way to spell Yugo. Again, opinion, as opposed to previously dispelled statements with facts. I'd not worry about Iveco. "Iveco, an acronym for Industrial Vehicle Corporation, originally an alliance of European commercial vehicle manufacturers such as Fiat (including OM and Lancia Veicoli Speciali), Unic and Magirus. Iveco is now an Italian truck, bus, and diesel engine manufacturer, based in Turin. The firm is a subsidiary of Fiat Industrial, having been demerged from the Fiat Group at the start of 2011, and produces around 200,000 commercial vehicles and 460,000 diesel engines annually, and for the year ended 2007 the company had ?11,196 million in sales (revenues).

Today the company is a significant player in the medium-duty trucks and engine markets, and is near the top for sales of passenger transport and 3.5 ton light vehicles".

/ Are Montana Tractors made in Montana? #25  
Whew, a LOT of misinformation in this thread. It would take quite a while to dispel each mistake with documentation, which I haven't the time nor desire. Then there are several opinions I personally disagree with, but those are just opinions to which everyone is entitled. First, no, Yanmar does not make John Deere tractors. Yanmar is an excellent company that produces world class quality products. However, they don't have much to do with JD any longer. Even when they did, and I had one of their fantastic 870 tractors, only the smaller JD tractors were Yanmar made. Never all of them.

No tractors under 45 hp are made in the U.S. Hmm, not true. Here is just one example, taken from their website, Kubota Manufacturing of America (KMA) was formed in 1988 as Kubota痴 North American manufacturing base. KMA manufactures and assembles Kubota lawn tractors, zero-turn mowers, sub-compact tractors, loaders, backhoes and other implements. The company employs 1200 workers. Two master buildings offer 616,000 square feet of manufacturing space. Today, one-third of all Kubota branded equipment sold in the United States is manufactured or assembled at its 151-acre Gainesville, Georgia facility.

Opinion wise, I'd rather have an Iveco engine than Mitsubishi. I've owned and worked on several Mitsubishi powered vehicles, forklifts, man lifts, and various other industrial pieces of equipment with Mitusbishi engines in them and, IMHO, Mitsubishi is just a different way to spell Yugo. Again, opinion, as opposed to previously dispelled statements with facts. I'd not worry about Iveco. "Iveco, an acronym for Industrial Vehicle Corporation, originally an alliance of European commercial vehicle manufacturers such as Fiat (including OM and Lancia Veicoli Speciali), Unic and Magirus. Iveco is now an Italian truck, bus, and diesel engine manufacturer, based in Turin. The firm is a subsidiary of Fiat Industrial, having been demerged from the Fiat Group at the start of 2011, and produces around 200,000 commercial vehicles and 460,000 diesel engines annually, and for the year ended 2007 the company had ?11,196 million in sales (revenues).

Today the company is a significant player in the medium-duty trucks and engine markets, and is near the top for sales of passenger transport and 3.5 ton light vehicles".

It's a good thing you didn't have the time or desire to respond to this post.

Your entitled to your opinion on Mitsubishi but I don't agree and that's just my opinion but I really don't think anyone stated any fact's on a Mitsubushi engine other than the are used in LS tractors.

/ Are Montana Tractors made in Montana? #26  
It's a good thing you didn't have the time or desire to respond to this post.

Your entitled to your opinion on Mitsubishi but I don't agree and that's just my opinion but I really don't think anyone stated any fact's on a Mitsubushi engine other than the are used in LS tractors.

No, and I made it more than clear that, based on my personal experience, it is my opinion that I do not care for them at all. The last one I have is in a fork truck. It's been replaced twice in 1800 hours of extremely easy use with regular maintenance. Most other engines seem to go 5X that many hours before any major issues begin to appear in my experience. Again, as I said, everyone has their opinion. I happen to disagree with yours concerning Mitsu engines.

Are you going to debate my facts listed?

/ Are Montana Tractors made in Montana? #27  
I live fairly close to a major chocolate producer named after a town in Pa and slowly but surely they are moving their candy production to other countries and to other places. Mexico has been one of their many choices.

While were talking about false advertising, how about Hersheys calling that wrapped brown wax they produce "Chocolate"...

/ Are Montana Tractors made in Montana? #28  
Years ago Dodge was known for the longevity of it colt. The colt had a mitsubishi engine.

/ Are Montana Tractors made in Montana? #30  
While were talking about false advertising, how about Hersheys calling that wrapped brown wax they produce "Chocolate"...

What about Dairy Queen "cakes"???

Ask 100 people on the street what "cake" is, not one is going to say ice cream in a circle, with "happy birthday" written on it.

I guess a company that makes urinal cakes, can writer happy birthday on them now, and sell them as birthday cakes.