Are Montana Tractors made in Montana?

/ Are Montana Tractors made in Montana? #51  
But that agreement fell through and Montana was left out in the cold without a supplier! Right.
As far as New tractors manufactured in 2011 with the Montana name on them, I think you are correct Montana has no MFG. But realize all the MFG's are still in business that made Montana tractors and the parts should be available. It is like having a PONTIAC.
All the Korean tractor MFG make a quality product. Not all have the same dealer support but some people need more support than other people. The mess was created by the FarmTrack owners that walked off with many unpaid bills. LS/LG was just trying to get some of their money back. Montana crossed LS and then it was a fight everyone lost.

/ Are Montana Tractors made in Montana? #52  
Oh I understand about the parts for the tractors, my tractor is basislly an LS4020 and when I look up the parts for both of them they cross reference to each other and these are all avalable through LS. Geting my tractor warranty work done is a different story though. My tractor is a 2009 that was purchased new in May of 2010 with a 3 year warranty, well that is basically usless although the dealer is doing what he can (maybe) because he is an LS dealer now, Montana is a parts and warranty company now my a**. But that really isn't the point I think LS is a good company. I was just getting a history lesson is all I knew that there were talks with Branson earlier but I didn't think they worked out.

/ Are Montana Tractors made in Montana? #53  
Not all Montana's are LG products; some (like my c5264) are made in Romania, same company that made the Long brand,

/ Are Montana Tractors made in Montana? #54  
They are made in Montana, Romania

/ Are Montana Tractors made in Montana? #55  
Made in USA?

UsaJapan.png

/ Are Montana Tractors made in Montana? #56  
no longer made at all:confused3: