Need price and product info

/ Need price and product info #1  

Farmgirldenise

Tractor
Oliver, Ford,
Hi Denise here, grew up on farm in Oklahoma, where we raised beef cattle, wheat, horses, pigs, chicken, you name it.
Living in Fort Collins, CO. and have 80 acres in Windsor, CO.
I need to know about Montana Tractors and is this a good price for a 2007 Montana 75hp, with 200 hours, rear blade, loader/grapple, cab, air.
This is all they know about it to relate to me they are asking $40,000.00.
Plus looking at John Deere 855 with 800 hrs, loader with rear mower, 35 hp, asking $10,000.00.
Can anyone help me with information about Montana tractors and the number of hours on each compared to the price?
Thanks
Glad to be a part of TractorByNet
Denise

/ Need price and product info #2  
Welcome to TBN. :)

/ Need price and product info #3  
Hey Denise! Small world, we also live in N. Colorado front range with 15 acres of foothills land. Windsor is about 20 minutes from us. I have a friend who lives there who is really "into" tractors!

Useful suggestion for you: Go to tractorhouse.com and search for the models you named. You'll get an idea of pricing across the country. Keep in mind that this is an "idea", as prices vary a LOT in different areas, and some of those are retail, some private party.

Also, research your brands a bit. I believe Montana is out of business, but someone may be able to tell you if it uses same parts as another brand, making it worth looking at for the long haul... you want to be able to find parts and get support for it.

Try before you buy! Locally, you might have a look at B&G tractors in Greeley, Ron's Equipment north of Ft. C, Legacy Tractor on the N. side of Ft. C... that's all I can think of for now. If you're willing to look a little farther, I recently bought from AgTeck in Sterling, and they deal in large and small tractors as well as construction (skidsteer, etc.)
-Mitch

/ Need price and product info #6  
Welcome to the forum from Oklahoma.

Ken