Montana R4944HST Bucket not tilting

/ Montana R4944HST Bucket not tilting #1  

carlwhite

Tractor
Montana R4944 HST
Hi All,

On my Montana R4944HST, the Bucket is not tilting. It appears that the cable may be broken.

I looked in both of my manuals for a breakdown, however, there is nothing that shows the JoyStick mechanism that operates the bucket.

The JoyStick is on the right fender.

I think I need the cable, actually both cables, in case the other breaks.

Does anyone have a suggestion as to who may have the cables and where in tarnation is the breakdown in the manuals?

/ Montana R4944HST Bucket not tilting
Hi, Sackett2...
Thank you for that information. I looked at your other post and as you said to others the parts breakdown is just not in the catalog nor the books we have.

I did notice that the cable appeared to be broken or loose, but I will go back and recheck to make sure.

I'm thinking I will call the little farm store and see if he would have the cables. I'm sure that they would be the same as yours.
If you can find the breakdown, that would be great.

I will let you know if I had any luck with the call.

Thanks Carl

/ Montana R4944HST Bucket not tilting #4  
mine was not the cable but a end piece that has broken; confirm what is broke first!!!

/ Montana R4944HST Bucket not tilting #5  
If your R4944 is the same as mine the loader was made by AMEREQUIP in the USA.

Design, Engineering and Manufacturing Solutions for OEMs, and Custom Equipment, Tractor Attachments and Backhoes - Amerequip (ARPS)

and the loader valve and cables should have been made by the NIMCO company. If you do a search on the web for NIMCO their site even showes the control handle that I have. If you call them they should be able to tell you where to get parts. Hope that helps.

Thank you for the info, I'm pretty sure it's going to be the same as mine. What an ordeal!

I will contact NIMCO.

If your R4944 is the same as mine the loader was made by AMEREQUIP in the USA.

Design, Engineering and Manufacturing Solutions for OEMs, and Custom Equipment, Tractor Attachments and Backhoes - Amerequip (ARPS)

and the loader valve and cables should have been made by the NIMCO company. If you do a search on the web for NIMCO their site even showes the control handle that I have. If you call them they should be able to tell you where to get parts. Hope that helps.

Thank you for the info, I'm pretty sure it's going to be the same as mine. What an ordeal!

I will contact NIMCO.

I will contact NIMCO.

I did look at the NIMCO website, however, I actually contacted Ameriquip instead. So I will post back with what info I get.

Well the cables were on national backorder and I received them the last week of January 2013.

I actually only needed one cable, however, ordered 2 for just in case. They were a bit pricey. Anyway after installing it my Joystick worked great...........that is until yesterday when the Black Plastic case that holds the pivot post cracked.

I called to see if I could get just that part, but, it appears that you have to buy the whole Joystick Assembly.

Does anyone know if the Quicke Joystick 5020331 is interchangeable?

I saw one on Ebay and quickly searched the internet and it appears that they are available from several sources for about 100.00.