clutch problems

/ clutch problems #1  

lsd

Tractor
2010 Montana U4384
I bought my Montana U4384 with 50 hrs on it thought I got a good deal, well the steering unit under the steering wheel was leaking oil evidently it leak onto my clutch because it started to slip after using it for about 4 or 5 hours so I adjusted the clutch to get it moving again. this worked for about a week, use it for mowing mostly. I talked to the dealer and he said that the oil leaking wouldn't hurt because the clutch was sealed. well i had to adjust it two more time while I was waiting on a new steering unit. Replaced the unit and now I think the clutch is slipping again as it wont hardly pull itself on any kind of grade. Does any one have any ideas what it could be , or how to replace the clutch, or where I might get info on replacing a clutch. Any help would be appreciated......the dealer says the warranty is off as it is 3 yrs old and he sold it to me as a used tractor Thanks in advance

/ clutch problems
Had a mechanic friend walk me thru the process at work, went home and changed out the clutch in about 10 hours, really not that hard, I did this about
may 2013, clutch still works great.

/ clutch problems #3  
Any chance you can remember the steps? Can you post them?