Where to plumb for heater

/ Where to plumb for heater #11  
Pretty safe to tell bubba adding a coolant heater. Start telling them about reverse cooling and confuse them more when they already don't understand basic fluid dynamics or physics.

/ Where to plumb for heater #12  
I'm a bubba. I know "any liquid cooled engine" is inaccurate and I know and understand why. I know that you think "coolant heater" is somehow an acceptable synonym for heater core. I'm also pretty decently versed in many subtopics of physics, including fluid dynamics. Not graduate level on the math, but decently versed.

/ Where to plumb for heater #13  
A coolant heater bolts to the side of the engine internal or external to preheat the engine prior to starting. A heater core uses engine coolant to warm the passenger or freight compartment.

/ Where to plumb for heater
"5740 what ?"

Not sure what you're asking here - It's a 5740 with Mitsubishi engine

"Can you find the thermostat housing?"

Yes

"Is there a reputable shop nearby?"

What for? And what kind of shop are you referring to? There are farm equipment shops around but I'm not looking to spend $1000 to put in a heater. The only Montana dealer around is the "dealer" I bought the tractor from and he's an idiot. He didn't seem to know anything about the tractor or the company.

/ Where to plumb for heater #15  
Wasn't until your last post I knew it was a Montana with a Mitsubishi .
You were struggling so I thought taking your tractor to a local shop would be the most expedient solution.
Odds are slim that reverse cooling could be an issue and wasn't mentioned in the interest of simplifying the answer.

/ Where to plumb for heater
You were struggling .

What exactly does that mean?
We're 15 posts into this thread and I'm no further ahead. There does not appear to be any threaded ports in the thermostat housing to plumb into. Does anyone with a 5740C (Montana since we're in the Montana forum) have a photo of where the heater core plumbs into the engine?
Thanks