Shout Out From MAKA

/ Shout Out From MAKA #1  

Maka

Veteran Member
Tractor
None at the moment
Just wanted to say hello to all on TBN. Many of you are probably new and don't know me but some of you older TBN folks will. If you remember me give me a shout back. Maka

/ Shout Out From MAKA #3  
Still in the tractor business? I remember that you dropped Montana before they closed down and went to TYM. Figured you to go to Kioti and or LS. Let us know what you are doing these days. :confused3:

/ Shout Out From MAKA
Thanks Creekbend. Don't remember you but hey, now we have met. Thanks for the welcome back, it's good to be on TBN again. Maka

/ Shout Out From MAKA
Hi MtnView, great to see you are still here. I hope you are doing well. I left the states and headed to Asia and worked with a very large heavy equipment company. We still did CUTS but also heavy excavators, articulated rock dumps, mobile crushers and more. Spent some time traveling Palau (diving), Guam (diving), , Saipan (diving), , Philippines (diving), and other beautiful places. Thanks for asking and good talking with you. I will be here from now. Maka

/ Shout Out From MAKA #6  
Maka, great to hear from you again. Your opinions and advice was greatly appreciated here. At least by me. Thanks:cool2:. I'll look forward to your posting here again....Dan.

/ Shout Out From MAKA #7  
Hey Maka!! Good to see you on here again. Your help and advice to me and MANY others about Montanas was greatly appreciated. Looks like in addition to working in Asia, you've been having some fun with that diving too! Good for you! As you can see, I'm not in here as much as I once was, but I saw your threrad and wanted to give you a shout Hello!

/ Shout Out From MAKA
Tree farmer, I'm gonna be back on TBN from now on. I miss you all.

/ Shout Out From MAKA
Hi Uncle Buck. Yes, I will be back from now on. How are you doing? I have had my fun and am planning my return. 4th quarter of this year. Lets keep in touch.

/ Shout Out From MAKA #10  
Hi Maka welcome back. You and I have the same telecom background if you remember. I haven't been here for a while either. Too much other stuff going on. I second the comment about your valuable advise.
Cheers from East Texas.