Where did the Montana Web Site go

/ Where did the Montana Web Site go #1  

Guesseral

Veteran Member
Tractor
Montana R4944, Ford Jubilee, Ford 621, Ford 841
I usually look every once in a while at the Montana web site the one that states Montana has transitioned from a tractor dealer to and parts supplier. It was the same web site they always had but all you could do is order parts from them. Well it seems to have disappeared. I really don't need anything I just really felt better knowing that it was still there now I feel like there is a big hole there. Does anyone have any information?

/ Where did the Montana Web Site go #2  
i noticed it had gone a few weeks back
all I get now is thi sdomain has expired

/ Where did the Montana Web Site go
Does LS support Montana for parts?

This popped up in a search: Parts For Montana Tractors

Yea getting parts doesn't seem to be a problem although I really haven't needed any, I did need one handle for the quick release on my loader and when I called Montana it was there in 2 days. I know LS can do the parts or the link that you listed but I always liked just going to the site for weights, capacities, tire sizes, and what not really miss it even though it hasn't been gone for so long. I thought it would be there for at least the 7 year period for parts and service as I thought was required by the government.

/ Where did the Montana Web Site go
All of a sudden I have this alone feeling that I have never had since I purchased the tractor. Well my tractor is an R4944 Montana which is in all reality an R4020 LS guess I need to get some paint and decals and change my nationality so to speak! :D

/ Where did the Montana Web Site go #6  
All of a sudden I have this alone feeling that I have never had since I purchased the tractor. Well my tractor is an R4944 Montana which is in all reality an R4020 LS guess I need to get some paint and decals and change my nationality so to speak! :D

The Parts warehouse has been shut down. Diamond R Equipment bought most of the parts in the warehouse at the auction. Some other dealers bought some parts aswell. LS does still make the Montana Parts. If you need parts just give us a call.

Diamond R Equipment
573-455-2617