Montana 2734

/ Montana 2734 #1  

Bud Soda

Platinum Member
Tractor
Ford 5000, 3000
Name one place I can get parts. Made by TYM but the parts I need( front grill and headlights) are not the same as the TYM 273. I replaced these same parts a few years ago but because I keep running into my dump trailer I have messed them up again. Now the dealer I got the replacements from a few years ago said he can no longer get montana parts. :(

/ Montana 2734
Thanks for the info>

/ Montana 2734
They had a few farmtrac parts that I needed and also had the grill for my 2734. Could not get the headlights for the 2734 so guess I will just have to use with no headlights. Prices were a lot higher than I thought they would be. Light bulbs for my farmtrac 675 DTC were over $8.00 each. I found the same on ebay for $3.00 each. The montana grill was $112. I bought the same one three years ago and it was $85. I guess I will try and not damage another one. I went ahead and got everything from Diamond R to save on shipping but shipping was still $55.00 The Montana parts were shipped from Tym just up the road from me. Looks like it is going to be expensive to keep my off brand tractors repaired. Maybe I should have bought JD or bota instead.