Seeking Repair manual for 4940 c Montana tractor

/ Seeking Repair manual for 4940 c Montana tractor #1  

cmiles

Tractor
Montana 4940c
Does anyone have a copy of the service manual for a 4940c tractor? I cant find one anywhere. It seems like some other people had luck calling Montana directly a few years ago but since they are now out of business Im at a loss for where to go... Any help toward tracking one down will be very appreciated

Thanks

/ Seeking Repair manual for 4940 c Montana tractor #4  
Send me a good email and I'll send you a copy.

/ Seeking Repair manual for 4940 c Montana tractor #5  
I know this thread is old but is the manual copy still available Texasgreen? Having 3 point and remote issues. Was considering sundowner tractor but I went to order a part from them. It was .58 cents. They wanted $15 shipping 🤷🏻*♂️ figured they wanted it worse than I did. My tractor is actually a LG cable /agracat 4740lx but the dealer supplied owners manual is for a 4949 /4340. I am told it's the exact same tractor

/ Seeking Repair manual for 4940 c Montana tractor #6  
Send me a good email and I'll send you a copy.
Doesn't look like you've been on here in years but if you somehow see this I am in need off the owners manual for a 4940c and I'm going to message you my email.

/ Seeking Repair manual for 4940 c Montana tractor #7  
I know this thread is old but is the manual copy still available Texasgreen? Having 3 point and remote issues. Was considering sundowner tractor but I went to order a part from them. It was .58 cents. They wanted $15 shipping 🤷🏻*♂️ figured they wanted it worse than I did. My tractor is actually a LG cable /agracat 4740lx but the dealer supplied owners manual is for a 4949 /4340. I am told it's the exact same tractor
Did you ever get a manual?