Loader Can't find Montana loader specs anywhere.

/ Can't find Montana loader specs anywhere. #1  

Rowdy Redneck

Silver Member
Tractor
Kioti DK40SE HST
Hey everybody, as the title suggests I am looking for loader specs, specifically for the R4944 and 3940. Tractordata has nothing and I have been unable to turn up anything on Google. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

/ Can't find Montana loader specs anywhere. #2  
Hey everybody, as the title suggests I am looking for loader specs, specifically for the R4944 and 3940. Tractordata has nothing and I have been unable to turn up anything on Google. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

I copied the specs when I bought my 3940..

3940 loader specs.JPG

/ Can't find Montana loader specs anywhere.
Hey MWB, thanks for the reply! That is actually really stout.

/ Can't find Montana loader specs anywhere. #4  
Any idea how to adjust pressure? My 4344 seems weak compared to those specs.

/ Can't find Montana loader specs anywhere. #5  
I think there are two adjustments; one is specifically for the loader and should be located on the joystick control. The other is for the 3 point lift and rear remotes; that one should be on the control block for the rear remotes, or possibly under the foot tray where your loader control is connected.

Before adjusting I would put a pressure gauge on a loader line and check it (buy a gauge and a matching pioneer fitting, easy to check anytime). I am not sure what the pressure spec should be but I believe around 2000 - 2200 psi.

/ Can't find Montana loader specs anywhere. #6  
I think there are two adjustments; one is specifically for the loader and should be located on the joystick control. The other is for the 3 point lift and rear remotes; that one should be on the control block for the rear remotes, or possibly under the foot tray where your loader control is connected.

Before adjusting I would put a pressure gauge on a loader line and check it (buy a gauge and a matching pioneer fitting, easy to check anytime). I am not sure what the pressure spec should be but I believe around 2000 - 2200 psi.

Found a separate block that runs into loader valve. This has a nut with Allen head bolt in the middle.

/ Can't find Montana loader specs anywhere. #7  
   / Can't find Montana loader specs anywhere. #8  
I see the Montana 100 loader specs only are for tractor models up to 4540. Does anyone have specs for the 5740c. I have a bent rod on one of the bucket cylinders and am having a hard time finding a replacement. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

/ Can't find Montana loader specs anywhere. #9  
I see the Montana 100 loader specs only are for tractor models up to 4540. Does anyone have specs for the 5740c. I have a bent rod on one of the bucket cylinders and am having a hard time finding a replacement. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

I assume you have the curved loader arms, which would be the Model 115 loader made by Ameriquip. I've attached a Spec brochure.
Dealers are as follows:

Diamond R MO 573-455-2617
Trailswest AZ 520-586-0500

A hydraulic shop can make a new rod if need be. If you have the straight arms it's made by Ansung in Korea. I have a manual for it, but no parts support available here.
View attachment Montana 115 Loader Specs.pdfHope that helps.

/ Can't find Montana loader specs anywhere. #10  
I assume you have the curved loader arms, which would be the Model 115 loader made by Ameriquip. I've attached a Spec brochure.
Dealers are as follows:

Diamond R MO 573-455-2617
Trailswest AZ 520-586-0500

A hydraulic shop can make a new rod if need be. If you have the straight arms it's made by Ansung in Korea. I have a manual for it, but no parts support available here.
View attachment 610029Hope that helps.

I have the straight arm Ansung one. That's the problem I'm having, no one can give me specs on it. I priced out getting a rod made and they want $650 just to make a rod then I have to buy new seal kit and get cylinder cleaned and checked. I was wanting to buy a new cylinder because I'll have close to $850 in this one. From what I've found on new cylinders, they start about $200 - $600.